Claesson cut loose

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
He had a shot to make a statement and grab a spot last year and failed. Based on upside I would take Harpur ahead of Claesson. If he doesn't get picked up .. I would still offer him a 2-way. Belleville needs some quality players

toxic poster

Dec 24, 2017
Queen's
he wasn't an nhl player. people are only bitter because harper (also not an nhl player) has a contract. just be happy we aren't tied into another deadweight 1way contract for someone who shouldn't be in the league.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
He had a shot to make a statement and grab a spot last year and failed. Based on upside I would take Harpur ahead of Claesson. If he doesn't get picked up .. I would still offer him a 2-way. Belleville needs some quality players

They will play a slow, super tight, Boucher lovin expansion team trapping style game this year so Harpur may be able to keep up, but I'm not thrilled with Harpur's play. He had games 2 seasons ago where you saw he could play in the NHL, last year it was hard tojudge because the team didn't care, but Harpur didn't look good to me last season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad