GWT: CL Match Week 5

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The fact that the referee stared at that "push" live and derisively dismissed it, but then went back on video and awarded it after the result of the play should preclude him from ever refereeing a major game again.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Spurs are playing like they did right before Poch got sacked. Took an absolute gift for them to score one. Feel bad for Jose really.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Crying because he's not part of their team.

Dybala is such a different player without Allegri. I am glad he's gone.
I mean who could’ve predicted this eh Juve? That a defensive coach was shackling an offensive player. He was doing well under Allegri until he got tired of doing both create and score plus Ronaldo came and took his goals away. Either way I’m glad he’s gone and ecstatic he didn’t go spurs after seeing what happened. Funny how life works out.

Reactions: Juve

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I mean who could’ve predicted this eh Juve? That a defensive coach was shackling an offensive player. He was doing well under Allegri until he got tired of doing both create and score plus Ronaldo came and took his goals away. Either way I’m glad he’s gone and ecstatic he didn’t go spurs after seeing what happened. Funny how life works out.

Anyone with half a brain could have figured that one out. A lot of Allegri lovers I know gave me a lot of flack because I called him the most overrated manager.

I would have cried into my Dybala jersey if he was sold. I told my bf I'd leave him in a matter of seconds if he came knocking.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
The fact that the referee stared at that "push" live and derisively dismissed it, but then went back on video and awarded it after the result of the play should preclude him from ever refereeing a major game again.
Different angle?

I have no problem calling back a potential penalty as part of the same play if that penalty 'only' happened because the other team got away with a foul in the build up.

Disclaimer: I haven't seen it, but I think it's good if refs can look back and see they made an error on a play.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Hazard off injured...not sure how serious but not good just as he was finding his feet with RM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad