Pre-Game Talk: Circus rolls into town Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
One of those games that you simply cannot lose. In the NHL though you cannot take any team lightly. You got to bring it

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
One of those games that you simply cannot lose. In the NHL though you cannot take any team lightly. You got to bring it

With Radulov on the team we should rarely see stinkers ... This guy just hates to lose 24/7.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
I'm probably one of the few here that remembers when this was a rivalry.

Great memories of John Ferguson and Eddie Shack getting into it or Toe Blake and Punch Imlach trading barbs in the press.

These two need a playoff series soon to spark a new one.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I can't hate the Leafs, I just feel bad for them. :laugh:

I despise absolutely everything to do with the leafs an their fanbase and their media, and wish them absolute misery and for misery to continue for them until the end of time

I at least respect Boston as a rival and worthy foe and as a great sports city

But Toronto is scum.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
With Radulov on the team we should rarely see stinkers ... This guy just hates to lose 24/7.

You bring up a good point in that with this leadership you would think the Habs will be ready to play game in, game out.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Love the thread title. Let's dismantle the tent before they even have a chance to set up shop. GHG.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I'm probably one of the few here that remembers when this was a rivalry.

Great memories of John Ferguson and Eddie Shack getting into it or Toe Blake and Punch Imlach trading barbs in the press.

These two need a playoff series soon to spark a new one.

I never hated them more than when they won the cup the year we had Expo '67. I've re watched the final game and Plante was weak on a few goals, we could have easily beat them. I miss the rivalry we used to have with them before the Bruins took over.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
I never hated them more than when they won the cup the year we had Expo '67. I've re watched the final game and Plante was weak on a few goals, we could have easily beat them. I miss the rivalry we used to have with them before the Bruins took over.
I don't know how many times the Habs have been upset in a final but that sure was one. Bower was great and Keon & co. stymied the Habs attack. Great memories of Expo 67 though.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
we could win 10-1 and if Matthews scored that would be the media's focus haha. Habs take this one, barring gifted PPs to Toronto or if we come out flat because we don't take them seriously. Should be a good one!

Hoping to see the lines from yesterday continue (Just for Rads with the Gallys :naughty:)

That was exactly what happened in the preseason. habs won 6-1 and matthews scored. and thats all the media talked about

Athletique_Canadien

Dec 13, 2005
Halifax, NS
14906907_10154547869342177_6999477653851920746_n.jpg

BJCOLLINS

Jul 7, 2003
Pirate Satellite
I despise absolutely everything to do with the leafs an their fanbase and their media, and wish them absolute misery and for misery to continue for them until the end of time

But Toronto is scum.

OK, but how do you "really" feel?

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007

But Toronto is scum.

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad