OT: Christmas - Your Loot

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
...and books (including the Toklien translation of Beowulf! Hooray!), ...

KPpHvui.jpg

Reminded me of this that I got for my gf. We're both Star Wars fans but she's also really into Shakespeare, so it was the perfect combo.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Sens shirt
Old goalie mask shirt
Riders Shirt
Sens Touque
Sens beer cozy
Riders beer glass
Riders bottle opener
Toblerone
$25

TonySoprano11

It's a very delicate situation.
Apr 8, 2006
Hayden, ID
My wife made me some cool Sens stuff for Christmas. She made us Senators stockings, a tree skirt, and a Sens banner / flag that we have hanging up over the fireplace.

1z3c5xk.jpg

ju900g.jpg

eu1t8n.jpg

eb9ffn.jpg

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
- a Superdry jacket (it's apparently the hip brand these days?)
- some old used Formula 1 books that my gf knew I wanted (Motorsport yearbooks from the 70s)
- chocolate :)

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
Christmas here is all about the twins and as they are two and a half, this Christmas was ALL about Thomas...if there was a car painted with the Sens logo I would have gotten it though! Need to be sure I continue with their Senators indoctrination ;)

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
My wife made me some cool Sens stuff for Christmas. She made us Senators stockings, a tree skirt, and a Sens banner / flag that we have hanging up over the fireplace.

Those are fantastic! My wife is a seamstress and I will be showing her these pics. Nicely done! And hope you reciprocated adequately :naughty:

Buck Aki Berg

Done with this place
Sep 17, 2008
Ottawa, ON
- $50 LCBO gift card
- Calendar
- A book: The Architecture of Happiness by Aain de Botton (from my girlfriend, who 1: made me watch 500 Days of Summer and 2: knows I've already read six of his books)
- Tickets to an upcoming Sens game in what are quite literally the best seats in the house: Section 208, Row A :D

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
KPpHvui.jpg

Reminded me of this that I got for my gf. We're both Star Wars fans but she's also really into Shakespeare, so it was the perfect combo.

Ooh, I bought those for myself a few months ago. As both a Star Wars fan and a Shakespeare fan, I can say without hesitation that they are AMAZING.

I don't want to spoil anything for you, but the Wompa soliloquy in Empire Striketh Back is brilliant.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
I would post, but my wife's parents get us so much stuff, it's embarrassing.

We try to tell them it isn't necessary, but they still go nuts.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
I got some useful stuff like:

-Impact Driver
-Oscillating multi-tool
-Merkur safety razor and wet shave mug/brush/soap from Fendrihan's (wanted this for awhile, wife nailed it)
-NHL 15 for PS4

I enjoy reading this thread, as it highlights the wide age range of posters on here, lol.

Oct 31, 2011
Ottawa
Got a 92' Black Sens jersey from my Mom with original fight strap. Still deciding who to get on it, but I'm leaning towards Hoffman right now.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Got a 92' Black Sens jersey from my Mom with original fight strap. Still deciding who to get on it, but I'm leaning towards Hoffman right now.

You're going to put Hoffman's name on a jersey he never wore? That's at the top of the list of Jersey fouls!

In order to correct this egregious error on your part, I suggest you get #76 and "BONK" put on that beauty of a jersey. There aren't enough Bonk Rookie Jerseys out there, you'd be filling a gap in the market.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
You're going to put Hoffman's name on a jersey he never wore? That's at the top of the list of Jersey fouls!

In order to correct this egregious error on your part, I suggest you get #76 and "BONK" put on that beauty of a jersey. There aren't enough Bonk Rookie Jerseys out there, you'd be filling a gap in the market.

:laugh:
Too bad Hoffman was born in 89,I'd say that you could make an exception for jerseys from a player's birth year!

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary

Just keep in mind if you get someone who only played here in the first season you need red numbers and letters, if your get someone who didn't play here in the first season you need white numbers and letters.

ARoggy94

Dec 9, 2013
Ottawa
Adidas Running Shoes
Burgandy Chino Pants
Two nice sweaters
Socks and Boxers
About $100

I did well this year :)

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
0lf8RCa.jpg

Jared Cowen and his girlfriend are family friends, so they hooked me and my Dad up with seats for tomorrow night. Definitely my favourite present this year. :) Sorry for the large image!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad