Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Just kidding. My first crush was that chick from saved by the bell:
Screenshot_20221217-082426.png

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Afternoon game against arguably the worst team in the league…why do I have a bad feeling about this one? :laugh:
...and they're likely playing the 3rd string goalie since Stollarz and Gibson are on the shelf.

Celebrity crushes?

Lea Thompson. Fell in love with her when I was about 10 or 11 and I saw Back to the Future for the first time.

LeaThompson.jpg

I actually wound up working with a girl who was a dead ringer for her but my God, what a bitch.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
This game will tell us a lot about the character and determination of this team.

They know they blew the last game. The leadership knows they cost the game with a bad pass and cheating for the empty netter. They put the individual stats above the team. Let's see how they respond. I'm thinking this gets ugly fast. For once they're going to come out like gang busters.

Man if I was younger and still in my party days I'd be pissed now that my team is now the designated Canada Saturday afternoon game. I'm pissed already to be honest. I wasn't planning on watching but I am interested to gauge the leadership response after last game.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
LOL thanks for spicing up my thread guys. :laugh: I can't really recall who my first celebrity crush was.

I'm guessing Campbell is playing? Hopefully we won't need to win this one 7-6.

Reactions: brentashton

3IR

Feb 12, 2019

It really is crazy how willing to trade Barrie everyone is, including myself most times, when he’s consistently such a strong point producer from the back end, which is something we lacked for so long.

It’s really too bad we’re not set up to have both he and Bouchard on the right side.

Ideally Bouchard on the third pair and Barrie on the second pair with a top pairing RD beside Nurse, and defensively reliable LD to pair with each of them would make for a solid group of Dmen.

Nurse ____
_____ Barrie
Kulak Bouchard
Nemo/Broberg

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
This game will tell us a lot about the character and determination of this team.

They know they blew the last game. The leadership knows they cost the game with a bad pass and cheating for the empty netter. They put the individual stats above the team. Let's see how they respond. I'm thinking this gets ugly fast. For once they're going to come out like gang busters.

Man if I was younger and still in my party days I'd be pissed now that my team is now the designated Canada Saturday afternoon game. I'm pissed already to be honest. I wasn't planning on watching but I am interested to gauge the leadership response after last game.
Agreed, Woodcroft says they studied the St.Louis game. We’ll see.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
With all the recent trade rumours involving the Ducks, I wonder if/which Oiler will be flying back to Anaheim after the game.
Will watch to see who gets scratched from the lineup- both teams.
Good game to get some Oilers on the scoreboard.

Reactions: Oilhawks

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
...and they're likely playing the 3rd string goalie since Stollarz and Gibson are on the shelf.

Celebrity crushes?

Lea Thompson. Fell in love with her when I was about 10 or 11 and I saw Back to the Future for the first time.

LeaThompson.jpg

I actually wound up working with a girl who was a dead ringer for her but my God, what a bitch.

Some women are just nice to look at…until you discover their personality (or lackthereof) :laugh:

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
Nothing like a midday game ro not get the blood flowing.

On the upside, calgary continuing to find their level while quietly sniveling about the missing scoring turtle and jawknee hawky aren't there to provide is quite the salve fir nurses dumb move

Reactions: Biltmore

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown

It really is crazy how willing to trade Barrie everyone is, including myself most times, when he’s consistently such a strong point producer from the back end, which is something we lacked for so long.

It’s really too bad we’re not set up to have both he and Bouchard on the right side.

Ideally Bouchard on the third pair and Barrie on the second pair with a top pairing RD beside Nurse, and defensively reliable LD to pair with each of them would make for a solid group of Dmen.

Nurse ____
_____ Barrie
Kulak Bouchard
Nemo/Broberg

Everyone forgets how important locker room culture is as well and it's pretty clear that Barrie is an important face in there. Produces points, scores big goals and is a team player. I'd rather we keep him.

And the chick from Weird Science. First crush.

Yuke

Jan 15, 2020

Nurse ____
_____ Barrie
Kulak Bouchard
Nemo/Broberg

We could get a real good player and a prospect for Bouchard. We would need Broberg to step up though

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad