Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
20231224_170045.jpg

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
A few months ago my wife bought a "new" electric scooter to give to my son for Christmas. We had stored it at a friend's place until tonight when I went to assemble it. Got it all put together and charged and it wouldn't work. It was 5:30 by this point and Walmart closed at 6, so I ran over there and bought the last one they had there. Got back and was reading the instructions and it says you have to be going a certain speed before the motor will engage 🤦, so I need to take the new one back next week haha. Had a bit of a panic but it looks like it all turned out okay.

Also Die Hard is the best Christmas movie

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Merry Christmas everyone. Been a tough ol' year, but as usual, our AVS has been giving me therapy & helping me get through. Don't forget, there may be national borders separating us, but make no mistake, we are a community, and a beautiful one at that - I love you all. Blesses to you and your families guys. Looking forward to a dominating AVS in the new year, tearing a new A-hole in every team that attempts to cross our paths.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Not a movie but Charlie Brown Christmas is as deep and thought provoking about how badly this holiday has been messed up.

Charles Schultz - ice hockey fan and supporter.
And the soundtrack by the Vince Guaraldi Trio is an absolute classic. Always in heavy rotation this time of year on my itunes right along with Frank, Bing, Dean, Sammy Davis and Nat King Cole.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
View attachment 789969

Figured I’d be festive a bit and make us a thread. What’s everyone doing for the holiday? Also can’t wait to see what you lot get under your tree this year.

I’m working today (the joys of retail), then just plan to spend the day tomorrow with family.

Also too lazy to make a poll, but what’s everyone’s favorite Christmas movie?

My vote goes to The Ref.

Merry Christmas, and to those who don’t celebrate enjoy your free day off.

Merry Christmas to all.

I'll skip the best movie question, and instead ask what is your best Xmas music?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad