Confirmed with Link: Christian Ehrhoff signs with Penguins (1 Year/$4 Million)

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
Something like this? ;)
Das-Guins.jpg

LOL. This is awesome :handclap:

Xavier Laflamme*

My last attempt at something for the beginning of the season. Think OKTOBERFEST...

pen-hbbackingdasguins_zpse13db71b.jpg

My step dad is a full blown German and would love this. Anyway I can take some of these logos you've created and somehow translate them into a hat or t-shirt?

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
http://canucksarmy.com/2013/4/16/former-canuck-christian-king-felix-ehrhoff-should-probably-win-the-norris

Can't remember if this was posted in another thread. But decent read. A comment below mentions that the author doesn't include QoC. But it's still pretty telling how much better the team was with him on the ice.

best free agent signing of the off-season, league-wide. He isn't the position most of us wanted to spend more money on, but for that price it would have been stupid not to take him. I'm excited to see him.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
http://canucksarmy.com/2013/4/16/former-canuck-christian-king-felix-ehrhoff-should-probably-win-the-norris

Can't remember if this was posted in another thread. But decent read. A comment below mentions that the author doesn't include QoC. But it's still pretty telling how much better the team was with him on the ice.

Cool thanks for sharing. The great thing for us is that he is going to be on the second pairing so we don't have to worry about the QoC issue. He can dominate possession on the 2nd pairing all he wants. Just need to get rid of Scuds, sorry dude, and our defense will be awesome possession wise:

Martin-Letang
Maatta-Ehrhoff
Despres-Bortuzzo

Damn that looks good. Obviously the top 6 forwards leave a lot to be desired, but this team shouldn't be spending much time in their own zone with a defense like that.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Fleury has no excuse. That's the best defense he has had...probably ever.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
The defense is definitely overlooked by those who think we're gonna sink due to the top 6.

When healthy, there's no D I don't want on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad