Injury Report: Chris Phillips

source

Jul 13, 2008
Maybe give Wideman the call for a game. He's ripping it up for Binghamton with 13 points in 10 games.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Third LHD injury already this year. Better than our thin RHD I suppose.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I hope Boro isn't too far off

Methot too

Weircioch on anything more than the bottom pairing is a scary, scary thought

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
I agree, need to reward good play.

Nailed it on the head, best way to get competitive organization. It is time to give Wideman a sniff of the NHL. Another one of our homegrown guys

Will we have to expose him to waivers if he goes down?(I doubt we'd lose him)

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Wideman, sadly, an RHD no?

He is indeed.

If a callup is coming it will likely be either Johnson or Claesson.

I just hope that Phillips, Methot or Boro can go. Starting to look real thin there on the left side.

SenatorArmy*

Who is this Wideman character? I am intrigued. Those are some impressive numbers

SenatorArmy*

He was a pretty unheralded draft pick from the 2009 draft. Has impressed from his first rookie camp.

Tearing it up in Bingo this season so far. Fantastic on the PP.

Ahh wow, that was a while ago. What's been holding him back?

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
what i like about wideman is that he can be chippy. i'd like to see him get a few games this season just to see how he holds up. i need to watch a few bingo games this season. he was really solid last year.

if phillips is out and borocop isn't ready to go, i suspect claesson gets the call being a ld. hope phillips is fine. he's been a big surprise so far this season

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
The NHL has a surplus of lefty's. I think you all have an unfair bias towards RHD's. You've got Boro, Weir, and Cowen. THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH. Lefty's have dominated the league for years - time for righty's to have some equality.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Maybe give Wideman the call for a game. He's ripping it up for Binghamton with 13 points in 10 games.

Not sure if theyd call up a rookie offensive dman to play his off side. Kinda asking for trouble plus bingo would be destroyed without him

GimmeMyJetpack

Classless.
Jun 25, 2012
Ottawa
Phillips is playing hard but man does he ever cough up the puck. I mean he must have 5-8 primo giveaways a game. It sucks he's doing everything else pretty well but man those cough ups are glaring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad