Value of: Chris Kreider

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
He is more likely gone in March so we are selling cookies and NY coffee, and I`m curious about his NHL stock value. ;)

A special offer to Nucks swap Chris Kreider with JT. Miller, because we miss him! :rolleyes:

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Flames Offer First plus also.

Would be just what the doctor ordered.

Maybe something like 1st + Jankowski for Krieder and Hajek.

Also if ever NYR wanted to trade Lemieux look no further we would also be interested.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I think TB offers a 1st +. Not a huge plus (we don't have a huge plus right now), but a reasonable one. I think we'll fight to be the highest bidder here. Kreider makes way too much sense for us.
Drop the plus and go win a cup. We'll ship him off today.

Shootertooter

Feb 20, 2016
Drop the plus and go win a cup. We'll ship him off today.

Colorado, Tampa, Boston.........maybe Dallas and dark horse Buffalo should.could/should be in the mix.
I think the Rangers will do well in a Kreider trade. The Tampa one intrigues me the least because they are due and their pick will be an extremely late one, so I think there needs to be a +.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
a 1st and a Lemieux-type player to fill out or bottom six so we don't have to play Michael Haley and Brendan Smith

Sam Bennett from the Flames??? Jake Virtanen right handed shot from the Nucks??
1st and Sam Bennett would be a good trade. Bennett is tough for his size and has untapped potential. 20 goal scorer in my opinion.

Reactions: WhoTagz

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
Remember Tampa has 2x first rounders (Vancouver is conditional)

Tampa could easily part with 1 of them and a respectable prospect.

I think unless Kreider hits 60plus points then a late 1st and mid prospect is the aim.

Over 60 points maybe he could pull a you bottom 6 forward on top similar to Lemieux's level

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Sam Bennett from the Flames??? Jake Virtanen right handed shot from the Nucks??
1st and Sam Bennett would be a good trade. Bennett is tough for his size and has untapped potential. 20 goal scorer in my opinion.
We are still high on Bennett and the coach loves him, acquiring Krieder would finally push someone down to give him someone legit to play with.

We need Bennett in our lineup when he is going which he is slowing getting to.

Jankowski far more likely.

usekakkorightquinn

Oct 18, 2019
For the first time I think Kreider might be dealt. A Kreider deal is tricky. He has a modified NTC. You want to deal him with a team off to a good start but has the ability to fall apart.

The Rangers have many deals they could make.

Fast and Nieves to Oilers for Benson and a 2nd. Fast is absolutely the perfect Tippett player. If you don't watch him you won't know he's an elite role player. He's exactly what Tippett loves in a player. Nieves can probably be a good 4th line player with Tippett.

Buchnevich to the Wild for Greenway and a 2nd. Better fit for both teams.

As far as Kreider.

Maybe Kreider to the Ducks for 1st and Comtois. I've always felt Kreider with his skating would be a great fit elsewhere. Let's face it. The garden ice is among the worst in all of hockey.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
For the first time I think Kreider might be dealt. A Kreider deal is tricky. He has a modified NTC. You want to deal him with a team off to a good start but has the ability to fall apart.

The Rangers have many deals they could make.

Fast and Nieves to Oilers for Benson and a 2nd. Fast is absolutely the perfect Tippett player. If you don't watch him you won't know he's an elite role player. He's exactly what Tippett loves in a player. Nieves can probably be a good 4th line player with Tippett.

Buchnevich to the Wild for Greenway and a 2nd. Better fit for both teams.

As far as Kreider.

Maybe Kreider to the Ducks for 1st and Comtois. I've always felt Kreider with his skating would be a great fit elsewhere. Let's face it. The garden ice is among the worst in all of hockey.

id love that Buch deal especially since Greenway played for Quinn. i like Comtois. he has some potential in the games I saw last season. id also like Nic Ritchie and or Max Jones. Rangers need some power forward types. more players that are good along the boards that can skate is needed.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
The return for Chris should be a 1st rounder and a B Prospect/Young Player. Rangers can also take on money to take it work like they did with Belesky for Nash. They moved Namestnikov to give them flexibility like that.

Kevin Hayes for 1st and Brendan Lemieux
Rick Nash for 1st and Ryan Lindgren

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad