Value of: Chris Kreider

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
detailed review at Twitter today, by HockeyStatMiner,
how Kreider age/stats/status closely resembles Cammeri, Umberger and a third comparable deal
Return was typically pick between 12-18, plus pick/player assets also in NYR favor.

Please don't flame the messenger

Reactions: UnSandvich

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
detailed review at Twitter today, by HockeyStatMiner,
how Kreider age/stats/status closely resembles Cammeri, Umberger and a
third comparable deal
Return was typically pick between 12-18, plus pick/player assets also
in NYR favor.

Please don't flame the
messenger

Would be a hell of a return. Have to imagine if offered they would take it.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Kreider is a guy I wouldn't be surprised to see end up in Toronto because there were rumours of it at the deadline, supposedly it got pretty damn closer and our LW has a couple holes in it now that Marleau is out and Ennis is a UFA and Hyman is hurt there are some holes on LW.

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
I would love Pittsburgh to be in on him. They can’t afford to keep trading for rentals though, what’s an extended Kreider cost?

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
If the Rangers retain, Kreider at roughly 2.3m is a steal for what he can give you. Power forward with excellent speed, elite net front presence (I believe last year or the one before he was first in the league in deflection/tip in goals), and a good play driver according to analytics

WilsonNY14

Jun 18, 2018
This never goes over well. Kreider is one of those players who's better than his points. HF says he's an overpaid, aging 2nd liner who's cracked 50 points once and he's worth next to nothing.
Don't think people are saying this at all. I think the real issue is that he takes so many shifts off. He could be a powerful force in the NHL, but is too inconsistent in his play and effort.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Kreider is a guy I wouldn't be surprised to see end up in Toronto because there were rumours of it at the deadline, supposedly it got pretty damn closer and our LW has a couple holes in it now that Marleau is out and Ennis is a UFA and Hyman is hurt there are some holes on LW.

He makes a ton of sense for Toronto but I don't think the pieces line up. Struggle to think what that deadline deal might've looked like.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
He makes a ton of sense for Toronto but I don't think the pieces line up. Struggle to think what that deadline deal might've looked like.

Liljregen was rumored to be in it, and that would hurt giving him up but I have to admit either Kreider Matthews Nylander

OR

Kreider Tavares Marner looks really good

webersshot

Jul 6, 2016
Nova Scotia
I'd love to have him but if newhook or broberg are there at 15, for me that's a no go as far as giving up out first. What would nyr want added to a mid first tho?

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I have a lingering feeling Sakic may be keeping an eye on this.
I'm not 100% buying that the #16 won't be available come draft day.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
If the Rangers retain, Kreider at roughly 2.3m is a steal for what he can give you. Power forward with excellent speed, elite net front presence (I believe last year or the one before he was first in the league in deflection/tip in goals), and a good play driver according to analytics

Well it true . NYR fans are mistake us for a idiot

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I would love him in TB. Maybe we could work out some kind of overpayment involving Callahan? Gourde + 2nd + Callahan for Kreider? (Not sure I'd actually do this, but wondering where the price tag on Kreider lands)

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
I would love him in TB. Maybe we could work out some kind of overpayment involving Callahan? Gourde + 2nd + Callahan for Kreider? (Not sure I'd actually do this, but wondering where the price tag on Kreider lands)

Not really sure how this is overpayment. Gourde is good but we own your 2nd rounder already and Callahan really doesn't have positive value. We are talking about a mid 1zt rounder and a b level prospect. If you add cally your going to have to add. If krieder gets resigned maybe it's with conditions but probably look like your 1st, gourde, a d your 2nd next year that tyr s into your first if re signed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad