Value of: Chris Kreider

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Well were on the phone then, so lets talk.....
Vak, a 1st, and something else.

Not sure what something else would be. I'd hope for a B prospect and an NHL player we could recycle in a year, but I'm not as hard on that as I am on Vak and a 1st.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Vak, a 1st, and something else.

Not sure what something else would be. I'd hope for a B prospect and an NHL player we could recycle in a year, but I'm not as hard on that as I am on Vak and a 1st.

Hard for Boston to give up both. Vaak is already NHL ready and has just turned twenty, not saying it isn't close but I don't see Sweeney dealing both his first and Vaak.

I could see one or the other with different parts, but giving up Vaak is tough as the Bruins have at least 7 years of him under contract if they so choice and they'll only have this year and next with control of Kreider and then on top of that your giving up another first.

Kreider would be nice but probably to expensive in the realm of things but my counter would be.

Vaak a 2nd and one of Heinen, JFk or Cehlarik

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Hard for Boston to give up both. Vaak is already NHL ready and has just turned twenty, not saying it isn't close but I don't see Sweeney dealing both his first and Vaak.

I could see one or the other with different parts, but giving up Vaak is tough as the Bruins have at least 7 years of him under contract if they so choice and they'll only have this year and next with control of Kreider and then on top of that your giving up another first.

Kreider would be nice but probably to expensive in the realm of things but my counter would be.

Vaak a 2nd and one of Heinen, JFk or Cehlarik

This is an excellent offer, but I need to get back in the 1st round if I'm giving up Kreider.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad