Chris Kreider hit on Matt Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rec T

Jun 1, 2007
NKY
I'm really astonished that the officials haven't made it a habit to go up to Kreider before every game & tell him that if he even touches a goalie that he'll be tossed. I can't think of anyone else in the league that most every game goes harder to the net & invariably (deliberately) crashes hard into the goalie with even the lightest touch.

Perhaps several games in a row of getting tossed for attempt to injure (which admittedly this was NOT) would get him to knock this crap off

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I'm really astonished that the officials haven't made it a habit to go up to Kreider before every game & tell him that if he even touches a goalie that he'll be tossed. I can't think of anyone else in the league that most every game goes harder to the net & invariably (deliberately) crashes hard into the goalie with even the lightest touch.

Perhaps several games in a row of getting tossed for attempt to injure (which admittedly this was NOT) would get him to knock this crap off
Because that's bonkers.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Kreider has not had a "goalie incident" for the better part of 2 years and even when he gets pushed in the direction of murray while trying to clearly skate OUTSIDE the crease, he still gets called out as being dirty? Especially when murray went down like a house of hay? :biglaugh:

Typical HF.

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013

What crap does he do besides play hockey the way a power forward is suppose to? People keep giving this guy crap for playing hockey. He should absolutely drive the net every time

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
What crap does he do besides play hockey the way a power forward is suppose to? People keep giving this guy crap for playing hockey. He should absolutely drive the net every time
Just embrace it. It's funny that no one gives two ****s about the times he's actually dirty, like when he got Doughty in the face with his stick in the SCF. He got tagged by the comical Montreal hockey media and their never-ending lust for drama; it's never gonna go away, nothing to be done about it. Any time he makes contact in the crease he's going to get called, regardless of who's fault it is, so I wouldn't expect fan perception to be anything different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad