TSN: Chris Johnston: at this point It's expected Jacob Chychrun will be moved

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I don’t believe Marek intended to imply it would be both. See my earlier post on how he similarly bungled Florida rumors. He just did it again.
that would make more sense. zellweger seems more likely since he's a smaller D and our new gm has said he wants D with size. i still think there's a deal to be made after we trade Lindholm, but with so many other teams in the mix you never know.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Interesting...Chychrun not being traded before the deadline might be better for the Ducks, purely because teams who were pressing for a rental would be less likely to gun for Chychrun in the summer.

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
You will not get Faber or Clarke in trade for JC.

Vilardi or Turcotte + Durzi + 1st is final offer.

If Arizona do not like it they can keep JC and be very happy about it.

The is already more generous than i would be

Turcotte + Spence is what i would offer at most
This topic has been beaten to death in several threads with the same outcome.
Chychrun is not really what the Kings need and the asking price from the Coyotes will not be matched

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Waiting to move Chychrun in the off-season just makes so much more sense. Could have a lot more interested parties once they have resolved their cap situations, etc. Could maximize the return on him.

Reactions: kinghock

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Waiting to move Chychrun in the off-season just makes so much more sense. Could have a lot more interested parties once they have resolved their cap situations, etc. Could maximize the return on him.

Additionally, if the package includes a pick in this year's draft, they may want to see exactly what players are still on the board at that point who they rank highly, or the inverse.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

PostBradMalone

Mar 19, 2022
I don't event want to imagine the price given what something or someone named Brandon Hagel was traded for, but are two of Edmonton's next three 1sts, Broberg, another prospect, and a salary like Kassian or Barrie even in the ballpark?

PostBradMalone

Mar 19, 2022
Broberg+Holloway+1st+Barrie/Kassian

Ugggh. I'd like to keep Holloway and include another 1st + lesser prospect instead like the Hagel package, but I get the ask. It's a lot but really goes a long way to helping us be a contender today.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Mrazek, SDA, Robertson and a 1st. (edited from original post)
That is a really terrible offer.

SDA? You mean Semyon Der-Arguchintsev? What is he, the Leafs 10th best prospect? He would not be enough to trade away Mrazek.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad