TSN: Chris Johnston: at this point It's expected Jacob Chychrun will be moved

Feb 19, 2018
I wonder if the Canucks are in on this. They said that they wanted a “Stud Dman” like Chychrun. Why not Chychrun?

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Could someone give a scouting report on Chychrun?
Is he responsible in his own zone? Is he physical in front of his net? Is he able to carry the puck through two zones?
Thanking you in advance.

Ledge And Dairy

Could someone give a scouting report on Chychrun?
Is he responsible in his own zone? Is he physical in front of his net? Is he able to carry the puck through two zones?
Thanking you in advance.
Similar to Dougie Hamilton/Brent Burns/Roman Josi in that he will likely be top of the league year in and out in shots/shot attempts amoung defensemen. Excellent skater and puck mover with a very good and accurate release. Solid defensively (+/- is not a good stat so ignore that, his defensive Corsi is solid).

Ledge And Dairy

- Canes probably don't have the "available" quality prospect needed to land him but man that would be one hell of an add for that roster.
- St. Lois would probably have to package Perunovich + Neighbors/Bolduc as a base to get it done, I would do it if I were them personally.
- Florida would likely need to include Knight, I could see a bigger deal here than just Chychrun going back.
- While Boston makes sense as a team with interest they just don't have the assets
- LA has both the needs, assets, and future cap space. Probably frontrunners
- Anaheim makes sense if they are loosing Lindholm but they may not have any available assets that makes them a legitimate team in the sweepstakes

- Edmonton makes sense as one of the unnamed teams, Calgary may be the last because Treliving literally kicks tires with everything

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
- Canes probably don't have the "available" quality prospect needed to land him but man that would be one hell of an add for that roster.
- St. Lois would probably have to package Perunovich + Neighbors/Bolduc as a base to get it done, I would do it if I were them personally.
- Florida would likely need to include Knight, I could see a bigger deal here than just Chychrun going back.
- While Boston makes sense as a team with interest they just don't have the assets
- LA has both the needs, assets, and future cap space. Probably frontrunners
- Anaheim makes sense if they are loosing Lindholm but they may not have any available assets that makes them a legitimate team in the sweepstakes

- Edmonton makes sense as one of the unnamed teams, Calgary may be the last because Treliving literally kicks tires with everything

That f***ing guy is the Dave Hester of the NHL.

Reactions: Daz28

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad