WWE: Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar get into a physical exchange backstage at Summerslam

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Brock called Jericho a bunch of names that would get him in a lot of trouble if it got out per Meltzer.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
All I can imagine is Chris Jericho doing his kayfabe stuff.

"YOU STUPID IDIOT!"

"You better watch it!"

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
All I can imagine is Chris Jericho doing his kayfabe stuff.

"YOU STUPID IDIOT!"

"You better watch it!"

I am just picturing him and Brock tangled up while wearing his little scarf lol.

Seriously Jericho must have huge balls..... First Goldberg then Brock.... For a man his size that does not seem smart.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Did she not? Don't know much about her other than what WWE has told me.
She is basically a terrible human at every level. Just look at her wiki page and it'll tall you most you need to know. And after that there are many more stories about her that are at least just as bad, and many worse.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
GOAT Moolah tweet was by Virgil on Sunday

But back to Jericho's balls of steel but first a message from our sponsors

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
i had already kinda assumed he said ****ing ****** and stuff like that

I assume he called Jericho a "******" rather than a "*****" when he told him to kiss him back and to punch him or kiss him.

God damn I want to see this on WWE 24 lol.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am a little surprised by Brock acting like a tough guy there. He had to know people were worried about Orton.

Oct 18, 2011
I think wwe management is totally missing the point, I think Jericho probably saw what was going on and went "**** this really isn't safe or good for the talent"

of course it was planned but where's the line when you intentionally try to hard way someone? blading is a hell of a lot safer that's for sure

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Hey now. Canada already fairly got rid of Bieber.

o-LOSER-KEEPS-BIEBER-facebook.jpg

Hasek

Jan 2, 2013
Lesnar reportedly pushed Jericho with his fingers, prompting a physical response in which the two got tangled up against the wall. Lesnar then kissed Jericho on the forehead and said, “Kiss me back, (expletive).” Jericho reportedly stepped up and got into Lesnar’s face, after which Lesnar (with his hands behind his back) told him, “Hit me or kiss me, *****.”

- that would be great TV. Jericho is one tough cookie, but I wonder what would have happened if he kissed Lesnar back.
A) Lesnar chokes out Jericho
B) Jericho chokes out Lesnar
B) They make out and Kevin Owens gets jelly

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Jim Ross's thoughts on both the Jericho Lesnar debacle and Seth Rollins. From his blog,

"Two things that I am not buying into and that is 1. That Brock Lesnar went into business for himself (No Way!) nor does he need to be "fired." Both those thoughts are insane.

"Equally insane is the internet ramblings that Seth Rollins is "dangerous" in the ring because X number of wrestlers have been injured during matches with him. I don't agree with these accusations but I do encourage Rollins and virtually all of today's main players in the business to slow down a half a gear and while doing so it will likely reduce the chance of injuries somewhat but note that nothing will ever remove the issue of injuries from the equation. Plus, that reduced half step always gives the talents more opportunity to perfect the required subtleties of being a great in ring performer I.E. facial expressions, body English, and SELLING, in general."

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Goldberg from 3 hours ago.

On whether he’d get back in the ring: “I do Muay Thai five days a week and wrestling pales in comparison to getting kicked in the face and thrown around like that five days a week. I’m a little lighter than I used to be but trust me, I can still bring the pain… Brock!â€"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad