WWE: Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar get into a physical exchange backstage at Summerslam

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Good on Jericho. More respect should be thrown towards the leader of the locker room. (One of the main ones anyway.)

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Jericho has some stones, that's for sure. Obviously we'll never know all the specifics, but I tend to agree that the ending to that match was not only excessive, but just not a great finish in general. It's risky, not really entertaining, and we already know Lesnar is a beast so we don't really need to reestablish that by him doing something dangerous like this.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Why are people calling Brock a piece of **** human being in here? Sure, he's an *******, but I think piece of **** human being is going way too far.

If he was then he would have pummeled Jericho to a bloody pulp with a smile on his face.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jericho has everyone's respect. He knew if something happened they'd have his back, even Kevin Owens and Phillipe Phillips

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Chair shots to the head? That's too dangerous.

Brock Lesnar throwing legit stiff elbows with the planned intention of busting a guy open? Yeah that's cool.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
2016-08-24-jericho-tames-beast.jpg

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
just read Lesnar got fined $500 for the Orton incident?

thats pretty funny

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Why are people calling Brock a piece of **** human being in here? Sure, he's an *******, but I think piece of **** human being is going way too far.

If he was then he would have pummeled Jericho to a bloody pulp with a smile on his face.

Well. If reports are true he threw around some words that make him look damn ignorant....and not words you would expect a good Canadian boy to say.

He did promise he could open Orton up with "glancing" elbows but from what I saw he didn't even try to throw a glancing elbow. Stiff as all hell. I know he was just following the plan but meh. Not a great moment for Brock.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Well. If reports are true he threw around some words that make him look damn ignorant....and not words you would expect a good Canadian boy to say.

He did promise he could open Orton up with "glancing" elbows but from what I saw he didn't even try to throw a glancing elbow. Stiff as all hell. I know he was just following the plan but meh. Not a great moment for Brock.

You mean this?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=1830855

Last time I mentioned he was openly homophobic my post got deleted because the mods thought I was just slandering him for the hell of it. The proof is in the link. Some girl told him her gay friend thought he was cute, Lesnar went on a profanity laced tirade then told a reporter to write it in his notebook that he doesn't like gays.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00