Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA & European Prospects Thread | Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Offer him a top ELC and if he signs it great if he goes back you’ve shown him the love
Oh I see, the anti Colorado/Butcher treatment. Ya I could see it, I wonder how much communication there is between teams and college players in these situations.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
I think I remember them interviewing Walsh at the dev camp and he said he wanted to make it to the NHL as soon as possible. He plays like this he'll get his wish.

Reactions: My3Sons

SYWTom

Dec 10, 2016
Sportsnet in Canada was drooling over Maltsev tonight in the OHL vs Russia Series

Some quotes from the broadcast "Maltsev is the real deal", "He really gets up and down the ice". I watched the whole game, and he created a lot of chances and was one of the best Russians in their win. Intriguing to say the least.

DevsFan30

Oct 21, 2004
New York
Thursday's QMJHL Activity:

Jocktan Chainey - -1, 1 shot in Halifax's 3-2 loss vs. Baie-Comeau
Season stats: 20 games, 2 goals, 11 assists, +12, 10 PIM, 35 shots

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Sportsnet in Canada was drooling over Maltsev tonight in the OHL vs Russia Series

Some quotes from the broadcast "Maltsev is the real deal", "He really gets up and down the ice". I watched the whole game, and he created a lot of chances and was one of the best Russians in their win. Intriguing to say the least.

That game is on NHL Network now.

Do we have other prospects playing in this game?

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
Fabian Zetterlund scored 2 goals for Team Sweden U20 today. The team is playing in the 4Nations U20 tournament in Russia. Zetterlund has 5 points (3G 2A)in 3 games

DevsFan30

Oct 21, 2004
New York
Friday's Activity:

OHL:
Marian Studenic - 1 goal, 1 assist (PP), +1, 2 shots, won 2 of 2 draws in Hamilton's 7-4 win vs. Erie

Evan Cormier - loss, stopped 34 of 38 shots in Saginaw's 4-2 loss at Mississauga
*Ryan McLeod was 1st star of game

WHL:
Colby Sissons - 1 goal (PP), 1 assist (PP), +3, 1 shot, 2nd star in Swift Current's 6-4 win at Saskatoon

NCAA:
Brett Seney - 2 goals (2 PP), 1 assist (PP), -1, 4 PIM (hook, high-stick), 3 shots, won 6 of 12 draws, 1st star in Merrimack's 5-2 win vs. Bentley

Jeremy Davies - 1 assist (PP), +1, 1 shot in #13 Northeastern's 6-1 win vs. #15 Boston University

Matt Hellickson - 1 assist, -1, 1 blocked shot in #6 Notre Dame's 5-3 win vs. #19 Penn State

Reilly Walsh - -2, 3 shots in #5 Harvard's 2-1 loss at Colgate

JD Dudek - -2, 2 PIM (coinc. rough), 2 shots in Boston College's 4-3 win at Vermont

Joey Anderson - DNP (upper-body) in Minnesota-Duluth's 3-0 win vs. Western Michigan
*out since getting injured in game on Oct. 28

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
Anderson's been playing a lot on the LW this season, even though he's a natural RW. His shot rates are real high but that might be a contributing factor to his stats so far.

Marian Studenic has 9 points in his last 10 games

Reactions: Oneiro

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Anderson's been playing a lot on the LW this season, even though he's a natural RW. His shot rates are real high but that might be a contributing factor to his stats so far.

Marian Studenic has 9 points in his last 10 games
Do you by chance know the reason hat he is playing lw rather than rw

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Northeastern is starting to look impressive. I'm keeping an eye on them for Grant Jozefek. I'd love to see us take a shot on a homegrown kid like him.
He appears to be a Devils fan based on who he follows on Twitter, so if be turns out to be a legit prospect, we might have inside track.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
He appears to be a Devils fan based on who he follows on Twitter, so if be turns out to be a legit prospect, we might have inside track.

I've mentioned it a couple of times in prior draft threads, but I briefly coached him for a short period of time before the HS level. Was always head and shoulders above everybody else talent wise, I think the question was always going to be whether he'd gain NHL level size. He absolutely dominated locally, and appeared to do pretty well in the USHL as well.

Would love to see something happen for him anywhere, he's a good kid.

DevsFan30

Oct 21, 2004
New York
Saturday's Activity:

QMJHL:
Jocktan Chainey - 1 assist (PP), +1, 2 PIM (slash), 2 hits in Halifax's 3-2 OT win vs. Sherbrooke

OHL:
Evan Cormier - win, stopped 12 of 14 shots in Saginaw's 5-2 win at Erie

WHL:
Colby Sissons - 2 assists, +2 in Swift Current's 6-0 win vs. Lethbridge

NCAA:
JD Dudek - 2 assists, +2, 6 shots in Boston College's 5-1 win at Vermont

Jeremy Davies - 1 goal (PP), -2, 4 PIM (hold, slash), 2 shots in #13 Northeastern's 4-2 loss at UMass-Lowell

Reilly Walsh - E, 4 PIM (hook, hold) in #5 Harvard's 3-2 loss at #14 Cornell

Matt Hellickson - E, 6 PIM (hold, interference, slash), 1 shot in #6 Notre Dame's 1-0 win vs. #19 Penn State

Joey Anderson - DNP (upper-body) in #12 Minnesota-Duluth's 5-0 loss vs. #18 Western Michigan

Reactions: Classic Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad