CHL draft selections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfire11

Jan 17, 2003
Ontario
Hey guys, what forum should I put the matchup threads under?? I don't think the CHL board gets enough traffic. Also, I'd rather make it right in votes only and not polls. LMK what everyone thinks.

Brampton vs SSM

Red Deer vs Kamloops

Vancouver vs Seattle

Mississauga vs Rimouski

Spitfire11

Jan 17, 2003
Ontario
Nice work everyone. This was by far the smoothest draft I've ever participated in. I'll post the matchup threads in the poll board on Wednesday.

Spitfire11

Jan 17, 2003
Ontario
monster_bertuzzi said:
Are these going to be the match-ups in the polls? If so we could make it like a tournament.

yeah that's what I was going to do, winner of first match would play the winner of the second, etc.

I'll make it a poll but only write in votes count as to who moves on. Most of the people on the poll board probably know nothing about the CHL and don't understand why Yeomans starts while Dubnyk sits (for an example).

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Spitfire11 said:
Most of the people on the poll board probably know nothing about the CHL and don't understand why Yeomans starts while Dubnyk sits (for an example).
Yeomans is playing better heading down the stretch. Longterm I'd go with Dubnyk, but he's not the better goaltender NOW.

Yeah, the lack of knowledge about the CHL is why I was hoping we'd post it on the CHL Boards: not as much traffic but more knowledgeable (albeit slanted to one of the three leagues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad