Child Prodigy

Daneurism

Nov 13, 2010
Cameron Whynot is another oustanding looking atlantic player on the horizon. 2003 birth date who played as an underager in Nova Scotia bantam, this past year. Wouldn't be surprised if he's eventually surclassed into Midget as well, like McIsaac.

Here's a couple videos that show off his outstanding skating. Both are from late last year, when the kid was still 12.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Cameron Whynot is another oustanding looking atlantic player on the horizon. 2003 birth date who played as an underager in Nova Scotia bantam, this past year. Wouldn't be surprised if he's eventually surclassed into Midget as well, like McIsaac.

Here's a couple videos that show off his outstanding skating. Both are from late last year, when the kid was still 12.

I watched the vids and didn't see that kid make 1 single pass.

Eugene85

Jan 25, 2010
Russia
Very interesting! I see he was in on nearly all of his team's scoring.
His main team is GSDUSHOR-2003(it means kids of 2003 generation play there) from St.Petersburg. He plays 1st line and is one of the team's leaders. Last 2015-2016 season he had 24g+30a in 27 games. He also played 16 games for GSDUSHOR-2005(22g+18a) and 5 games for GSDUSHOR-2004(3g+4a).

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Ruben Rafkin(RD) and Kasper Simontaival(RW) seem to be the next prodiges from Finland. Both are for 2020 Draft.

Rafkin already moved to North America to play with Selects Hockey Academy. 5'11 165lbs as 14 year old.

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Clarke Caswell with the Junior Jets in Manitoba has been killing it this summer season 56 points in 21 games. Another kid on the team Brooks Siemens has put up 31 in 21 games. My son played a few games against Siemens in the regular season and the kid skated circles around our team all game long....got to the point where he would circle our zone 4-5 times looking for a pass because he scored too many goals....would be interesting to see how good Caswell is.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Brick games being livestreamed here.

It looks like the team that won it in 2008 just had 5 kids drafted in the top 2 rounds.

Not sure but I'd guess TomasM would get playoff mvp (7 of 10 goals in the two games) ? Not sure who would get tournament mvp, possibly JordanG.
BC looked good. Would have liked to have been there.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Clarke Caswell with the Junior Jets in Manitoba has been killing it this summer season 56 points in 21 games. Another kid on the team Brooks Siemens has put up 31 in 21 games. My son played a few games against Siemens in the regular season and the kid skated circles around our team all game long....got to the point where he would circle our zone 4-5 times looking for a pass because he scored too many goals....would be interesting to see how good Caswell is.

What draft year would they be?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad