Music: Chicks Who Rock!

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I actually had a dream about her (which I normally never do, I usually don't even remember my dreams). It was at some sort of formal-ish house party and she was sitting beside me on the carpet or something I dunno. Sounds cringey but I'm pretty sure I have a crush.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Hayley Williams is an awesome chick that rocks.

*Used to rock. Now she's just a basic pop artist. I'm gonna assume that it was her actual band that 'rocked'. When they left and she got a different team of songwriters or whatever, her genre changed.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I'm fascinated by her, English songwriter with a few albums, her brother is the singer of a fairly decent band too called Toy.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Grace Slick rocks

Grace Slick was also a model for 3 years, She was always well dressed, modern and great taste. Very beautiful woman with dark violet eyes like Liz Taylor. Very strong personality and great presence on stage. Arrogant, drug addict, alcool, problems with the police, like Jim Morisson, etc. Major figure of psychedelic sixties. With Janis one of the 2 first true women of rock, pioneers of the genre.

And don't forget his jazzy spies numbers for Sesame Street.

Hippasus

Feb 17, 2008
Bridgeview
I'm cheating and going through this thread looking for picks I like:

Siouxie and the Banshees
Royal Trux
The Slits
PJ Harvey
Janis Joplin
Stereolab

Can't think of any other options right now. Bikini Kill? M.I.A. isn't rock, but she rocks.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad