GDT: chicha1

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Necas should have gotten both assists for that third goal. Yikes. He is so clearly the most skilled player on the ice.

And then the Royal Rumble after the period, lol. Cherry slushy time on the ice.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Chicago gooning it up after the whistle, basically just jumped and took out 3 of our guys. Bishop turned his guy over and beat the snot out of him for it. Hague is a goon. Ref lost control of this game with all the cheap shots and cross checks and chops after the whistle. Checkers aren't having it and standing up for each other at least! If we don't start with PP refs are morons (100% expected outcome)

Reactions: DaveG

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Chicago gooning it up after the whistle, basically just jumped and took out 3 of our guys. Bishop turned his guy over and beat the snot out of him for it. Hague is a goon. Ref lost control of this game with all the cheap shots and cross checks and chops after the whistle. Checkers aren't having it and standing up for each other at least! If we don't start with PP refs are morons (100% expected outcome)

Our guys = innocent baby otters.

Reactions: Anton Dubinchuk

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Another screen, another goal with 5.7 sec left, going into the 3rd tied at 3. We've gotta learn how to clear guys from in front of the net

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Chicago's third goal ... zone entry:

upload_2019-6-1_20-0-36.png

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Several golden opportunities blown by horrendous shots (high/wide or off a guy 2 ft away who's not even in the shooting lane). Slop hockey right now

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I hope Velluci can wake them up for OT like against Toronto, because that was mostly pretty terrible. PP did have a few solid chances, but again being hesitant to make a decision wasted a lot

Reactions: HisIceness

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad