Chicago Defeats Nashville 4 games to 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
This is the price you pay for stumbling down the stretch and losing the division title.

It's hard to fault the Preds, when you get into a scoring race with Chicago, you're rarely going to come out on top. Needed Weber this series and better goaltending. It's a pity because it's clear their offense can hang with the big boys.

I feel for the preds actually. Reminds me a lot of the sens in early 2000's. Great team, but always had something let them down in the playoffs.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Considering they lost a huge player in Weber, the Preds did a very good job all things considered. Jones looked amazing. I was hoping this would ultimately conclude with a Preds win, but don't think there's anything to be ashamed of. The defensive depth and the way they develop d-men is something to behold.

Chicago v. Blues or Minny will be a hell of a series.

Also, trading Jokinen is NOT the reason the Preds lost.

Acquire a good center and the Preds will be right back in the mix next year.

Honey Bear

Fan of Losing Teams
Feb 3, 2012
SF Bay Area/Boston
The Rangers will wipe the floor with them they'll need someone other than them to come out of the East.

lol...

If the Hawks go all the way to the SCF, and that's a big if, they're not losing to anyone in the East. I'm pretty confident in saying that. Also, there's nothing to say the Rangers are better than the Hawks.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I can't predict injuries. Mike Fisher and Shea Weber were the difference. The Hawks got outplayed in the majority of this series.

Great excuse if this was your first wrong prediction but when its your 50th its just funny more than anything else lol

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
lol...

If the Hawks go all the way to the SCF, and that's a big if, they're not losing to anyone in the East. I'm pretty confident in saying that. Also, there's nothing to say the Rangers are better than the Hawks.

This, just replace SCF with getting out of the Central

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
CDfLC1mWoAE-m3o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad