Chicago... Chromehawks? Maybe an indication of Stadium Series jersey?

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Hey, as long as they're not as bad as the NBA's upcoming Xmas jerseys.

nba-christmas-jerseys-with-sleeves-elite-daily.png

Yes, those are sleeves. And yes, those are just copy and pastes of each other for the most part. And yes again, they are going to be worn in an actual game.

Alone makes me glad that I'm not an NBA fan. :sarcasm:

are the NBA teams playing soccer against each other on Christmas?

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
Do I have to spell it out?

It's to promote Coors Light.

Chrome is related to Coors Light in what way? Are the logo's supposed to be can-ified?

Anyone can get photoshop and bevel/emboss a logo, and add a couple highlighted/shadowed features.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Chrome is related to Coors Light in what way? Are the logo's supposed to be can-ified?

I'm just putting 2 and 2 together. They can't actually have ads on the uniforms, so they're going with silver-y logos. (Their nickname is 'Silver Bullets', if you weren't aware).

Does not seem like a coincide at all that a series sponsored by Coors Light would use silver looking logos.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
Leak of Hawks Stadium Series jersey or just random chrome logo merchandise?

wvubgl.jpg

If the player shirt version of the game's jersey, wetill need to figure out the following:

• Collar/laces
  • Piping?
  • Stripe difference
  • Shoulder patches

Observations:

• Chrome logo may be the actual logo
  • Red jersey
  • Skinny numbers
  • Exact nameplate

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Uh.... it's just a red shirt with the Chromehawks logo.

Hardly would call that a leak.

That being said, Icethetics has made the same speculation on the chrome merch that has been released as of late, so maybe worth keeping an eye on....?

Last edited:

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Yeah, if they go that route, it probably will.

And it's a shame, too, as all they'd need to do is bring these back a year early as a one-time thing and then make them permanent thirds going forward and everybody would be happy.

reebok-edge-chicago-blackhawks-customized-black-third-authentic-jersey.jpg

Who could forget the illustrious career of Steve AnyPlayer?

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I'm not a huge fan of the blacks. They're just so black, since the pants and socks are also black. They're okay and all, but they take away from wearing the reds. If they didn't have to wear white on the road it'd be another story (black against yellow Preds, for instance, would look nice).

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
Never cared much for the standard jersey in black. Loved the Winter Classic black jersey though. Don't understand why the Stadium Series games need to have different jerseys or logos. I understand it has a lot to do with $$$ but I still don't like it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad