GDT: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Montreal Canadiens- 1/14/16 SN-E, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
Are you kidding me right now? :laugh: Why mention him? 'Cause everytime he makes a mistake, we have 3 pages mentioning it compared to 3 posts mentioning Plekanec's and I wanted to saw how stupidly is Plekanec protected in these boards by comparing 2 extremes? Isn't it what you always do? Comparing extremes to try to prove a point?

I thought you didn't care about Desharnais? Seems you actually do. You feel he's unfairly targeted, no?

Why I haven't commented on what? On how DD sucks? Do you actually think we're still at that? Haven't you seen the Million threads about Desharnais? You do know that everybody believes he is used too much? Have you missed an episode? You don't know that everybody knows that he's not a top player. I hope you're at least there.

:laugh:

I guess you missed the parts where he was compared to Pleks, Patches, and Galcheyuk...in this very thread!!

People defend him non-stop, don't kid yourself.

Desharnais with tar and feathers!!!

Again, I thought you didn't care about Desharnais? :laugh:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
MT's post game will go like this.. I thought we play a good game. We compete out there. They're goalie play a good game. The team deserved better. It's a process.

All the while the team sinks deeper into the standings

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
kG0we52.png

Ah yep, that's the level that you are on.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
Law of averages. This **** play is unsustainable just like our 9-0 start.

Still, might be too little to late by the time this team finds its game again.

Yes true at which point MB is risking his job. He we miss the playoffs how can you not fire them both? At least a new coach would give us enough lift to make the playoffs.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Stupid bad angle weak shot by Plekanec.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
What scares me is 3 straight losses in which we are the better team which gives MT more lifelines

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I thought you didn't care about Desharnais? Seems you actually do. You feel he's unfairly targeted, no?

:laugh:

I guess you missed the parts where he was compared to Pleks, Patches, and Galcheyuk...in this very thread!!

Okay man, give it a rest.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

:laugh: Yeah. People REALLY said that DD is just as good a player as Pleks, Patches and Galchy. That's clearly what people were saying.

Hey, that's who I am. I also respond to posters I don't care about too. :D

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Byron must be thanking his lucky stars that he got picked up by the Habs. No other team on the league would play him so many minutes

void

Jan 5, 2006
Chicago stopped playing after the first period... They're playing with fire now.

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
Don't exagerate man, DD's an NHL player.

If he keeps the same pace he has this season, he'd get around 40 points, and it would be his worst season in 5 years. That's NHL material.

40 points for the time and opportunity. LOTS to write home about there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad