GDT: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Montreal Canadiens- 1/14/16 SN-E, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
I guess my biggest question about this team is why the hell do you always shuffle your lines between games? You never know who's playing with who and what not.

Being a Panthers fan, we have our top 2 lines who remain the same game after game and then the 2 lines remain mostly the same and we swap out the young players who had a bad game or something.

Yet with the Habs it's a constant jumble and just an all out mess hoping to find the magic combination that will score the team 3-4 goals a night.

It just doesn't make sense to me how a line is supposed to grow chemistry when they spend about 10 mins with every center in the game and then the last 20 are with the one MT likes best.

Is it normal for lines to be shuffled like that ALL THE TIME?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I would have never expected a one-goal game so late in the third. Another face-saving opportunity for MT.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
...Galchenyuk's had a good game so far...anything to follow in the Contrarian's footstep's eh??...:rant:
Glachenyuk has had a great game. Our best forward again.

So we go and put him on the ****ing wing. Seriously what the hell is wrong with this coach?????

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
I guess my biggest question about this team is why the hell do you always shuffle your lines between games? You never know who's playing with who and what not.

Being a Panthers fan, we have our top 2 lines who remain the same game after game and then the 2 lines remain mostly the same and we swap out the young players who had a bad game or something.

Yet with the Habs it's a constant jumble and just an all out mess hoping to find the magic combination that will score the team 3-4 goals a night.

It just doesn't make sense to me how a line is supposed to grow chemistry when they spend about 10 mins with every center in the game and then the last 20 are with the one MT likes best.

Is it normal for lines to be shuffled like that ALL THE TIME?

Unfortunately, it has been the case for many years in Montreal, except some very few times...

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
TSN talking about how Chicago likes to double shift it's best guys. Win or lose with them.

But.. "we roll 4 lines."

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Galchenyuk is having a good game and has no business on the wing tonight. But I still hate this dumb mentality that if you're not a fan of Galchenyuk you're automatically a DD fanboy somehow.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
I am talking about that shift, not the entire game. Why can't people argue the points that are actually made instead of just attacking the poster ?

So Chucky is thrown onto the wing and has a bad shift. Has he been practicing on wing? I didn't realize that you could just take any forward and randomly play them in any position and expect immediate success. Let's put DD on wing and see how his first few shifts goes.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Emelin, Condon, Gallagher and Galchenyk have been positively noticeable.

MontrealCanadiens*

I love this. They are so bad that it's actually more entertaining then when they are winning. They aren't even remotely close to being a cup contender so may as well keep sucking for a better pick. :handclap:

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
Lol some posters agendas are so transparent.

DD shouldn't even be in the NHL, let alone playing center over a gutter 1C.

Don't exagerate man, DD's an NHL player.

If he keeps the same pace he has this season, he'd get around 40 points, and it would be his worst season in 5 years. That's NHL material.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Again, why mention him then?

I'm asking why you haven't commented on it. Instead, you've focused exclusively on demanding people criticize Pleks as they would Le P'tit Prince.

Sanctuary for Desharnais! :laugh:

Are you kidding me right now? :laugh: Why mention him? 'Cause everytime he makes a mistake, we have 3 pages mentioning it compared to 3 posts mentioning Plekanec's and I wanted to saw how stupidly is Plekanec protected in these boards by comparing 2 extremes? Isn't it what you always do? Comparing extremes to try to prove a point?

Why I haven't commented on what? On how DD sucks? Do you actually think we're still at that? Haven't you seen the Million threads about Desharnais? You do know that everybody believes he is used too much? Have you missed an episode? You don't know that everybody knows that he's not a top player. I hope you're at least there.

So what does it leave us with? My point about criticizing the poor Plekanec that plays against great players. Poor kid.

Sanctuary for Plekachu! Desharnais with tar and feathers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad