Apr 29, 2011
Wednesday Night Rivalry.
giphy.gif

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Our coach is supposed to be an offensive coach, but one in every 5 or so games his team is a big fat zero offensively. I don't mean out-possessed but have good chances the other way. I mean a big fat zero. f*** you AV, get the f*** off my team.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Is anyone really surprised? We had all the opportunities in the world; disappointing, but not unexpected, outcome.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Well that is devastating. f***. Team, certain players, looked a little off, either that or its just the MSG ice being terrible. We still have a pretty decent lead in the wild card spot so no panicking.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
What kind of chicken shit analysis is this? Jeff Glass won the game? What f***ing game did these idiots watch? That was utter domination

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Biggest mystery ever is how DD has racked up so many points yet sucking so much

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
It is extremely frustrating that this team does not know how to make adjustments in game. Every time a team has a pressure system on our puck carrier, our system has guys so spread out, we don't know what to do. There is zero puck support. And we fold like a lawn chair. I hate this stretch pass style more and more by the game.

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
Rangers need a spark. I think it’s time they let AV go. The extension makes it impossible, but it’s the way to go.

Not sure they can afford to get rid of Nash with Kreider out.

Problem is the refusal to give ice time to guys like Buch, Zib, Shattenkirk, etc.

Without Lundqvist, this team is easily a bottom 4 team.

AV man...he’s gotta go

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
They got owned tonight . Can't count how many times we failed to get thru the neutral zone turning the puck over and them transitioning with 3 on 2's .
Quenneville and Babcock coached teams are 4-0 against us this season Just saying.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
That was bad really bad

Mcdonagh horrible as usual
Smith lost
Skjei turnstile
Zucc absolutely horrendous
Desharnais see zucc
AV brutalized on home ice by Q
Nash blowing too many chances
Hayes fast and Grabner sitting on the bench for pp2 while Vesey Desharnais are out there is laughable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad