Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
LkNdadq.gif

Well deserved.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
In hindsight looks like Poile. But if its just based on regular season, have to think pete was a good chance.

Jeff Lebowski

Jan 12, 2008
He knows how to build a team, that's for sure. He's done a lot in a short period of time and I can't wait to see what tweaks he makes this off season.:yo:

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Weird how things work. 10 months ago many here were referring to him as Chiaturd and calling for his head. Turns out his **** don't stink after all.

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
It was because they went off the board and picked this McDavid kid. Turned out ok I gather.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
No surprise. He's one of the top couple GMs in hockey, and did the best job this year. He should win

Wow, our coach and GM both nominated. Who would have see that coming a year ago.

I'd assume everyone should have. Both are top 3 in their roles imo. Unless you mean back in the MacT/Eakins era

Oil In My Veins

May 27, 2007
Vancouver
www.OilInMyVeins.com
Well deserved. He completely changed the look of this team and obviously knows how to build a winner.

It's amazing how many people just can't swallow their pride and admit he's good at what he does. I guess some people just aren't ever satisfied.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I don't suppose McKingus or whatever his name is will venture into this thread to tell us why Chiarelli doesn't deserve this.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I guess the Reinhart trade counts as the year before...

If we're counting the year before, the Reinhart year, Chiarelli would be a shoe-in. He added Talbot and Sekera that offseason, and Maroon mid-season. And plus, the hate for Reinhart is wayyyy overblown. At worst he threw away picks. Not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad