Confirmed with Link: Chiarelli Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
So do we think Clode is next??

I wouldn't be entirely opposed to keeping Clode on, at least to start the year. I'm not sure we need a complete overhaul

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
It was probably his time, though I personally wasn't for or against firing him. Huge thanks for building a cup winning team. The last 8 years have been by an large awesome. Good luck Pete, wherever you go. Now they need to find a better GM though, and that's a difficult thing to do.

Beaviz81

Mar 8, 2015
Well the nay-sayers were right. Lets just hope you would be right about us getting an upgrade and not a downgrade.

TY

Jul 26, 2014
really shocked at how many are against it. I'm curious who thinks the Seguin trade was wise. If you can't be trusted to make a trade- how can you rebuild this team when most likely you'll be dealing someone like Lucic in the near future.

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston
really shocked at how many are against it. I'm curious who thinks the Seguin trade was wise. If you can't be trusted to make a trade- how can you rebuild this team when most likely you'll be dealing someone like Lucic in the near future.

Seguin trade was great for the Bruins. Points aren't everything.

Also, firing a 96 point GM during the run this team has been on over the past several years. Way to go reactionary idiots.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
g6011619998.gif

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Well guys and gals, it looks like the Seguin trade caught up to him quicker than we expected.

Adios, Chiarelli. Bonjour. Sayonara. Peace. Deuces.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

Don't think it was all the Seguin move, because plenty of others in the organization also signed off and agreed with that move.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Thanks for the cup Chiarelli. He did a good job of turning this franchise around. He will always be remembered for the Seguin deal but he was damn solid over a long period of time. He'll be just fine in the end.

It was just time for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad