Chiarelli Failed This Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
Seriously. Friggin' 5 games into the season and the Tobin bridge has a waiting line.

And you'd think this board was littered with ex-Jack Adams award winners.

As far as the Seguin trade is concerned, it has looked pretty bad in the year+ sample size that we have.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Seriously. Friggin' 5 games into the season and the Tobin bridge has a waiting line.

And you'd think this board was littered with ex-Jack Adams award winners.

Wish I was closer I would start pushing that line as hard as I could to purge the fanbase.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
In 20 years , everybody who will see the picture of chia will not remember his name but remember he is the guy who traded seguin for garbage )))))

No offense but when it comes to Chia for me it's

1. 2011
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-2 Awful Seguin trade

I'm indebted to him forever !

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
Since76 has skyrocketed to the top of my favorite HFers list, which is strange because I love Clode. He's just too hilarious. :laugh:

Thanks my friend, will always be there for your pleasure, after all , hockey is just a game for fun )))))

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
Since76 has skyrocketed to the top of my favorite HFers list, which is strange because I love Clode. He's just too hilarious. :laugh:

And qc , you should pay me 2 beers, i had 2 penalty on this site because of you )))))) you are my brad marchand

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
Anyone that gets their own Bruins jersey personalized with their own name, with a really cool number is a hero to me..

#cultstatus

Dont forget i use my bruins many jersey to play hockey here in quebec against many habs agressive fans )))) and i face them with honor and pride of my bruins soul )))

qc

Aug 23, 2011
And qc , you should pay me 2 beers, i had 2 penalty on this site because of you )))))) you are my brad marchand

:naughty:

Tell ya what, when we win the cup in 15, you can come down to Boston to join me and Clode for a round of cold ones.

Hopefully Chia will be the one serving us. :cheers:

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
As far as the Seguin trade is concerned, it has looked pretty bad in the year+ sample size that we have.

Agreed but how many times does that need to be repeated? After every loss do we all have to revisit every bad trade and blame every failing on the coach and GM? How many excellent regular seasons and deep playoff runs do we have to have before the coach has earned maybe 5 games into a regular season for the reactionary fanbase to shut the **** up?

We rip the lack of skill and talent with one side of our mouths then we cry that the coach isn't mixing them up enough, like that would help. We are five games into the season with a handful of rookies in the lineup, a first line LW with a bum wrist, a 1st line center with one game under his belt, a 2nd pairing stud coming off knee surgery and two key players coming off limited training camp, and still people are climbing all over each other to bring up names like Seguin and Kessel and complain about lines. It's comical.

I think at this point the "lunatic fringe" is a way too kind description for some folks.

member 96824

:naughty:

Tell ya what, when we win the cup in 15, you can come down to Boston to join me and Clode for a round of cold ones.

Hopefully Chia will be the one serving us. :cheers:

Clode lites?

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Don't believe what anyone is selling about buying you a beer.

I had a post on here once that led to 50 people saying, "I'm buying you a beer," but how many beers did people buy for me so far NOBEERSISTHEANSWER.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Wow, lots of contempt for your fellow B's fans on full display here. Have to say, I don't hate it...:naughty:

I almost miss the old days of OC/Sinden when the Bruins sucked prior to the Pats, Sox, Celts success. People didn't feel entitled to a win every year back then and were not so spoiled.

Do I want a win every year? Yes I do. Do I know that it is not possible? Yes I do. Do I feel entitled to it and feel I am smarter than everyone else and can do a better job than everyone else. No I don't.

When the Bruins start winning I will be in a better mood.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I almost miss the old days of OC/Sinden when the Bruins sucked prior to the Pats, Sox, Celts success. People didn't feel entitled to a win every year back then and were not so spoiled.

Do I want a win every year? Yes I do. Do I know that it is not possible? Yes I do. Do I feel entitled to it and feel I am smarter than everyone else and can do a better job than everyone else. No I don't.

When the Bruins start winning I will be in a better mood.

Holy crap you are right.

I'm not much of a Pats fan and living here I can tell you the degree of entitlement is ridiculous. It's not Yankee level by any means, but it's ridiculous. And reading some of the posts today, I fear you might be onto something. Five games in and people want new lines and heads to roll. It does smell a little like when the Pats lose their first game every year and Belichick has lost a step, Brady needs to be dealt and the OC needs to be fired.

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
Don't believe what anyone is selling about buying you a beer.

I had a post on here once that led to 50 people saying, "I'm buying you a beer," but how many beers did people buy for me so far NOBEERSISTHEANSWER.

Mike,

I was not one of the people offering you a beer, but if you ever happen to be in the Boise area, I will buy you all the beer and chicken wings you can handle at the local Wingers pub. Just call it appreciation for all the great entertainment you provide us on this forum.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Mike,

I was not one of the people offering you a beer, but if you ever happen to be in the Boise area, I will buy you all the beer and chicken wings you can handle at the local Wingers pub. Just call it appreciation for all the great entertainment you provide us on this forum.

If the Bruins lose their next two I am driving to Boise.

i'd buy mike a beer but i think he'd punch me in the face.

Only if you make totally sarcastic and dismissive comments towards any dissent of the Boychuk trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad