Chia appreciation thread.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Pete takes some serious heat in this forum.

Tonight he made the right pick and even dropped an F bomb on camera.

Thatta boy Pistol Pete.

You deserve this thread after tonight.

You have giant steel ones posting this thread here! I imagine you will be banned in 3-2-1.....BTW - When did he drop the big F?

Also - Anyone see the tweet of the lady on the steps behind Kotkaniemi :laugh:

Reactions: DasDrai

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton

tenor.gif

Reactions: Night Witch

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Not a hater, just saying how lucky he has gotten through the draft and inheriting McDavid.
Yes, I'm glad that he didn't do the stupid thing and reach for a lower rated prospect although I don't like passing on Dobson so in that sense, I appreciate him as I'm sure they were tempted to take the local boy..

I think you are looking for the #Firechia thread.

Reactions: Night Witch

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
Either he was tired or straight up bombed in that interview. He looked like he had a couple or 10 imo

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Either he was tired or straight up bombed in that interview. He looked like he had a couple or 10 imo

I get where you are coming from, but I'd go with tired.

This ain't the 70s. I don't see the NHL running a secret bar for the GMs to have a few pops during the draft.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
I will never forget him for what he did to this team, cap hell, trade's that will hunt this team for over a decade.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Last season basically everything that could go wrong did. Hopefully not trading the pick and landing Bouchard is the start of the tide turning back in our favor again.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
I appreciate the GM's like Bergevin, Gorton, and Chayka more like. Without their picks, we wouldn't been able to draft one of Bouchard, Dobson, or Wahlstrom.

But at least props on Chiarelli for keeping the pick. I was worried he was gonna trade the pick right away before waiting until who we could draft along with not taking Stauffer's favorite in Ty Smith.

Reactions: Aerrol

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I been hard on Chiarelli lately but I am glad that he kept the pick and made a good choice. I actually enjoyed post day 1 draft video as well, he seemed to be more intelligent than usual. Hopefully this takes some pressure off him to not make some stupid moves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad