Proposal: CHI-VAN

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Schmidt is better than Murphy, this is obvious for those objective enough to watch them play.

Funny how Schmidt was viewed as a solid top pairing guy from last season in Vegas to a ”overpaid second pairing” defenseman now that he plays for the Canucks. Never change HF.

Schmidt is pretty much the same player as last season. The difference is he plays for a shitty defensive coached team and not used to his strengths.
This

Kaners PPGs

Jun 2, 2012
Chicagoland (Tinley Park)
You mean you expected more from a guy joining a new team in a limited season on to boot the global pandemic that crunched there season that no other team dealt with other than Dallas.. wow shocker. Added some context and you see how dumb your post really is

Don’t be a dbag. Are you that upset that I said I expected more from Schmidt? I expected a better season from Hughes too. Lol- I like the Canucks.

FOurteenS inCisOr

FOS COrp CEO
May 4, 2012
Republic of VI
Don’t be a dbag. Are you that upset that I said I expected more from Schmidt? I expected a better season from Hughes too. Lol- I like the Canucks.

Schmidt was very good this year considering the circumstances. Not sure what your expectations were.

I mean I guess I get where you’re coming from—the entire team didn’t live up to my expectations, except for maybe Hoglander, but I adjusted them after I acclimated to the tire fire that was how this team was managed this season.

Schmidt was a trooper through it all though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad