Confirmed with Link: [CHI/BOS] Rob Flick for Maxime Sauve

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
Well, as I said, he has some good blood but he is listed at only 170 lbs. Hopefully he is still growing.
I admit to seeing very little of Flick, just a handful of games in RFD but his progress was highly touted by his coach during his last years as a junior. One scout compared him to a young Carcillo. It will be interesting to see how he progresses in the Bruins org.

And please don’t preach to me MGoon. I think you’ve proven by your comments here that your hockey knowledge is questionable at best. It’s great to have all these finesse players but the best teams blend that finesse with physicality and grit. As Coldsteel stated, we need a young power forward on this team, and the best way is to draft one and let him develop. Not give up on two of the few we have in the system (Paradis and Flick) after less than 2 years of turning pro.

His size and weight listings are all over the pace. I believe HockeyDB, EliteProspects and Rockford's AHL site all have him listed at a different height and weight. However, on the Icehogs actual player page, he's listed at 6'2" 175lbs. Not thick, but it seems as though he could have gone through a late growth spurt, considering the lack of consistency with his height listing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad