GDT: chator5

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
that joke got lost in translation I'm thinking

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.discountmags.com%2Fshopimages%2Fproducts%2Fnormal%2Fextra%2Fi%2F5500-equus-Cover-2018-December-1-Issue.jpg

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
e-quan

electronic quan, because we're on the internet. Like email? they used to put "e" in front of everything back in the 90s to denote that it was happening on the interwebs

ah **** it, my dad joke is a failure and so is my life

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
e-quan

electronic quan, because we're on the internet. Like email? they used to put "e" in front of everything back in the 90s to denote that it was happening on the interwebs

ah **** it, my dad joke is a failure and so is my life
'Tis no proper sanguinancy now.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Florida Everblades now a Preds affiliate?

Right...you're Bloody Well Right.

All depends on money and who is in your family tree.
It's all 'bout the money
It's all 'bout the dun dun do do do dumb

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I honestly hated the Everblades anyway, they were the "golden child" team in the ECHL and Checkers had a huge rivalry with them as a result. I only ever pulled slightly for them recently because of our players there, but now **** that team!! I would like to see the Greenville affiliation since they're not the stupid "Grrrowl"

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I honestly hated the Everblades anyway, they were the "golden child" team in the ECHL and Checkers had a huge rivalry with them as a result. I only ever pulled slightly for them recently because of our players there, but now **** that team!! I would like to see the Greenville affiliation since they're not the stupid "Grrrowl"

Exactly. Everblades are too proudy.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad