Charlie McAvoy elbow to the head of Frank Vatrano

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Wonder if anything comes of it:

Looks like a head-shot. Apparently playing with Chara has rubbed off on him.

A better angle would be appreciated... cant say for certain, but if that is is indeed an intentional elbow to the head that should be a suspension.

EDIT: Second angle looks a lot less incriminating. Worth investigating further but could be clean.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Lol if you've ever been unsure that there's bias against the Bruins on this board look at the two non-story hits that've been on the front page of the boards over the last 5 days
Instead of playing the victim, noticed this one hasn't even hit a second page yet (unless this post does it lol). There is a stark difference between this play and the ones that quickly reach multiple pages.

EDIT: I love that this ended up the first post on page 2 haha.

SunDevilHockeyFan

Bertuzzi's Italian Kitchen
Feb 1, 2018
Eugene OR / Orange County CA
Instead of playing the victim, noticed this one hasn't even hit a second page yet (unless this post does it lol). There is a stark difference between this play and the ones that quickly reach multiple pages.

EDIT: I love that this ended up the first post on page 2 haha.

For me you're near the bottom of the second? maybe settings affect that.

at any rate, notice how that innocent Barkov play lasted 6 days on the front boards?

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
This is nothing like what I would expect in a *insert Bryon elbows insert player name in the head* video to look like... absolutely nothing wrong with the "hit"

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
If it was a Jet player hitting McAvoy with that hit, same guys shouting clean hit would call it a murder attempt.....

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
We watched Frank Vatrano play hockey for like 2 years. There's nothing up there to injure anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad