Waived: Charles Hudon & Charlie Lindgren Clear Waivers (Assigned to Laval)

Will either player be claimed?

• Total voters

Jul 6, 2016
I think Hudon gonna be picked by a team like Ottawa or L.A. He won't go back to AHL level. I see him playing overseas, somewhere lke Switzerland or KHL.

Lindgren, not so much.

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
So happy to see hudon sent down. Hoping he gets claimed off waivers. Offense always died whenever the puck got on his stick.

Reactions: cujo1117

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Hudon will likely get claimed by a bottom feeder unless there's other attractive names out there.. every organization has a Lindgren.

Reactions: Wats

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
The time had come for Hudon.

Wouldn't surprise me if he gets claimed, won't bother me if he does.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

My last cut, after these two, is Cousins.

I'd keep Reilly and Folin in the fold. Don't lnow how ready Leskinen and Brook are for a random call up. And Alzner and Ouellet are very meh.

At Forward, Evans, Varone, Barber, Peca, and Hudon, if he clears, can all fill in on the 4th line in case of injury.

I see us as having 12 top 9 forwards. Yes, Weal, Byron, Armia, Peohling, and Lehkonen, who will all see time on the 4th line, are really 3rd liners or better. So our depth at forward is great. Better to hang on to the D and have 8D.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
My last cut, after these two, is Cousins.

I'd keep Reilly and Folin in the fold. Don't lnow how ready Leskinen and Brook are for a random call up. And Alzner and Ouellet are very meh.

At Forward, Evans, Varone, Barber, Peca, and Hudon, if he clears, can all fill in on the 4th line in case of injury.

I see us as having 12 top 9 forwards. Yes, Weal, Byron, Armia, Peohling, and Lehkonen, who will all see time on the 4th line, are really 3rd liners or better. So our depth at forward is great. Better to hang on to the D and have 8D.

Both Reilly and Folin had an awful preseasons though, really bad. Reilly just can't make a play in his own end, or the neutral zone. Folin looked slow this year, wonder what he can contribute to make a difference?

Cousins has looked pretty bad.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Both Reilly and Folin had an awful preseasons though, really bad. Reilly just can't make a play in his own end, or the neutral zone. Folin looked slow this year, wonder what he can contribute to make a difference?

Cousins has looked pretty bad.

They're all injury replacements. It just depends who you want to risk losing to waivers versus who you think can go a lont time sitting and still be effective when called upon. In that domain, I think Reilly needs to play the most. But he's also one of the more likely players to be claimed on waivers a la Barberio.

Reactions: Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad