Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
G:
- Massive win
- Another great game from Eichel
- Risto was huge
- Baptiste looks good

No bad and ugly for me today.

Didn't expect to win this game, and they did.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
G:
Jack Eichel
Youth speed
Ristolainen
Lehner
OReilly

B:
McCabe

U:
Our fourth line

Below U:
Moulson

toejam56

May 2, 2013
Witness protection
Thank you to Rochester for the great development.
Sorry you don't win more. Wish you did. Hope you do soon.
But as a Sabres fan, development takes priority to me.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
G:
Baptiste, Eichel, Kane, Bailey, ROR, Risto, Lehner

It's all good for me right now.

Forget games in hand for a second: as of this very minute, we are one point back of the wild card boys.

And Sabres hockey is exciting again.

Man of Principles

The Krueger Effect
Nov 30, 2011
Way to go, boys! Played their ***** off after giving up the early goal. When Tarasenko scored, I was thinking, "Oh boy here we f*$@ing go".

It's nice to see the young players on the team exuding strong leadership qualities.

DatGuy

Sep 25, 2015
Someone posted a graph of where the opposing shots came from a few games ago. I wasnt really paying to much attention today but were they able to shots to the outside?

If someone could link that site I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Sabres

Jan 15, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Eichel creates so many chances it's absurd, including the penalties he draws.

Resign Kane.

At the draft we need to trade our 1st rounder+ whatever it takes for a legit defensemen, like the Flames did with Hamilton. This team could be dominant with a better defense.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
Thank you to Rochester for the great development.
Sorry you don't win more. Wish you did. Hope you do soon.
But as a Sabres fan, development takes priority to me.

That's credit to Murray really. Murray wanted Bylsma's system throughout the organization so it was a smooth transition from Rochester to Buffalo.

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
Bad:
Gorges

Ugly:
Gorges

I agree.

This guy needs to go in the summer. For whatever we can get. Even if we have to throw away a pick to do so. I can't imagine how poor he'll be come the middle of next season.

This guy needs to hang em up.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Crazy that at the age of 32 Josh Gorges is just done. He doesn't have the talent anymore to play a meaningful role. In his Montreal days he was a solid 2nd pairing guy and now he's done at 32. Montreal must have known the wheels were about to fall off and moved him. Wish he would have accepted the trade to Toronto so he didn't come here.

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
Crazy that at the age of 32 Josh Gorges is just done. He doesn't have the talent anymore to play a meaningful role. In his Montreal days he was a solid 2nd pairing guy and now he's done at 32. Montreal must have known the wheels were about to fall off and moved him. Wish he would have accepted the trade to Toronto so he didn't come here.

Don't forget that he had microfracture surgery on his knee in 2015. A lot of athletes who have microfracture surgery never make it back where they were before.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
The good - we're a long shot to make the playoffs but we're going to play some meaningful games in March and it's been a long time since that happened.

Eichel with 8 shots on goal. Beastmode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad