GDT: Chapter #2 | Chicago Blackhawks @ St. Louis Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Butler over Schmaltz? Meh.

Blues vs. Blackhawks? Sweet.

Conor vs Khabib? Ditto.

The wife buying me a Bosch oscillating tool?
200.webp

Wait...
200.webp

Reactions: Bendak

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I really hope we win this game. It would really suck to not only lose the Hawks but to start the season 0-2 at home.

That being said I kind of expected a ugly start to the season for our guys. There was just a ton of turnover on the roster this year and I could see it being a month or so before they fully find their chemistry.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I really hope we win this game. It would really suck to not only lose the Hawks but to start the season 0-2 at home.

That being said I kind of expected a ugly start to the season for our guys. There was just a ton of turnover on the roster this year and I could see it being a month or so before they fully find their chemistry.
I completely agree. I just hope we don't dig a hole for ourselves deep enough to jeopardize our playoff chances. The Central is a tough division. Anyway, enough chicken little. Let's go Blues! I really like this GDT format Blanick. Your work is really appreciated! I'll be at work again, listening on and off to the radio. Looking forward to a happier thread later on! LGB!!

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
I haven't posted in a while. Got tired of the asylum and the traffic seems to have picked up here a lot since my last visit. Im tired of the crazies over there. Had to reset my password. Apparently I'm a lifer, haha.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Allen being given the opportunity to bounce back. I'd really like to see him step up and take his crease with authority tonight.

This season is going to be really long if Johnson is playing 30+ starts...

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Allen being given the opportunity to bounce back. I'd really like to see him step up and take his crease with authority tonight.

This season is going to be really long if Johnson is playing 30+ starts...
Or Husso is given change to play. He had strong NHL pre-season games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad