Change in TV "studio" and rinkside reporter

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
VGK doesn't have any (retired) alumni yet (ignoring the IR guys and those who returned to Europe). That's nominally the first pool teams like to pull from.

My guess is that they wanted Stormy two years ago, but contractually things couldn't work out.

"And now we cut to our on-ice correspondent, former Golden Night Vadim Shipachyev....."

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
That's ****ing hilarious. Still gonna have Aly in my life. And she'll be an improvement over Anaheim's last rinkside reporter.

Do they still let you watch ducks and kings games on fox sports go? That's how I would watch because I have the channels but they're blacked out so I go to the app and mirror it to my TV.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Do they still let you watch ducks and kings games on fox sports go? That's how I would watch because I have the channels but they're blacked out so I go to the app and mirror it to my TV.
I'm in Albuquerque for grad school still so NHL.tv doesn't black either team out.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

FYI there is an NHL App for Roku devices ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad