Patriots/NFL Championship Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
This is not surprising. This Packers team was one of the most overrated 2 seeds I can remember and SF is legit

Their expected wins were 3 games less than their actual wins. They were 8-1 in 1-score games this year (regular season). The NFC playoffs were screwy because the Seahawks were another team that had an expected W-L that was 3 games below their actual.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

source.gif

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Well, I'm definitely rooting for whoever comes out of the NFC (I expect it to be the 49ers). Can't root for a team with Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, and Terrell Suggs, plus, for whatever reason, it's really fun watching Andy Reid lose. Also, I actually like Mahomes, but his girlfriend sucks.
She looks like a relative of Mr. Ed. Sorry not sorry

Reactions: CDJ

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Deebo Samuel was literally the exact player we needed.

Also watching Juszczyk makes me realize how important Develin prob was to this offense

People had been talking about Deebo as a Patriots-type player for years. Deebo and A.J. Brown were two wide receivers that were exactly like the players that have succeeded in the Patriots offense before. I don't think we can say taking Harry was a mistake, yet, but it's clear that they were trying to get something different for the offense rather than go with a more classic Patriots receiver. Sometimes the obvious pick is the one you should take.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Green Bay's defense should have to walk all the way back to Wisconsin after that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad