Championship avatar request thread (Submit your own! Template options in Post #1)

Rufus

Letangarang
May 27, 2014
Two versions ...
ZUNmXMb.gif
wOOnWto.gif

Thanks Degen!

Jun 16, 2008
Blighty
Here are a few of #1 that are up for grabs for anyone who would like to use them. Just let me know if you do so I can remove it from the 'available pool'.

Team:
Gi8TJu8.gif
J9TsYKS.gif

Crosby:
qTmblrw.gif
IItO0qY.gif

Bonino:
kbkesD0.gif

Took the second team one on the right since I now have to retire my HBK avatar for good. :(
Thank you!

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
After switching image hosting services, added a new version to choose from using some of the material the Pens have created themselves:

#3) Now and Then
nKDtVXO.gif
cpgFscs.gif

--You can have a personalized frame at the beginning or just the generic two-frame version on the right.

rick6668

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, NY
After switching image hosting services, added a new version to choose from using some of the material the Pens have created themselves:

#3) Now and Then
nKDtVXO.gif
cpgFscs.gif

--You can have a personalized frame at the beginning or just the generic two-frame version on the right.

I want the generic one on the right. Been waiting for this!!!!

Anyone know if the full pic of Crosby/Malkin is available?

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
If anyone is still doing this,

Please format #1 with

REVENGE
A MEAL BEST
SERVED...

philhotdogscup-1502746728.png

Couldn't find a linkable cropped version of Phil how it would be needed. Sorry about that.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
If anyone is still doing this,

Please format #1 with

REVENGE
A MEAL BEST
SERVED...

Couldn't find a linkable cropped version of Phil how it would be needed. Sorry about that.

I have no idea what font SS66 used on these, so I used a different one so the frames would match. Timing's probably different on this, too. I purged all of this stuff a while back so I don't have any of my notes. Anywho, here you go ...

euBqtMT.gif

Last edited:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Bumping this for anyone who needs to re-upload their avatar. I think your only option is to upload it from your HDD, but I could be wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad