Championship avatar request thread (Submit your own! Template options in Post #1)

Dread Pirate Roberts

Jul 2, 2008
Mountain West
Same pictures as above, but in version #2 that are up for grabs for anyone who would like to use them. Just let me know if you do so I can remove it from the 'available pool'.

Team:
39UhFF4.gif
oOYHqTc.gif

Crosby:
rAmmxD1.gif
hgcline.gif

Malkin:
kV27nRo.gif

Bonino:
vrGBMBv.gif

Snagging this Malkin 5-Time avy

kV27nRo.gif

Syrinx

Jul 7, 2005
Cary, NC
Here are a few more of #1 that are up for grabs for anyone who would like to use them. Again, just let me know if you do so I can remove it from the 'available pool'.

Murray:
fJ03Htz.gif

Fleury:
uddUEW4.gif

Hagelin:
BsJJm7b.gif

Crosby:
htKGZFd.gif

Cullen:
FtRPE39.gif

Malkin:
01m3vg0.gif

Team:
A3UdcLL.gif
lOl0vod.gif

I've snagged the Cullen one. Let me know if someone else had it first. Thank You!!

edog37

Jan 21, 2007
Pittsburgh
Well, it's that time again. I've thrown together a couple ideas, but everyone doesn't have to use the exact same design. If you'd like to submit your own template (and are willing to create avatars for other posters who like your design), post it in this thread and I'll add it to this post as an option for people to choose.

[fieldset=OPTIONS]

#1) Back to Back
drinkin.gif
92.gif

--The first frame is your personalized picture. Please post it (or ask for what you want there) when requesting. You can have just the straight two-frame version or some (short) customized text before the Back to Back frame.

#2) 5-time, 5-time, 5-time
schultz-schlitz.gif
17.gif

--The first frame is again your personalized picture. The 150x150 version for sponsors/mods will have extra animation for the Cups.

[/fieldset]

If you'd like to use one of these designs, I'll be around off and on the next few days and get to as many as I can. Again, everyone is encouraged to submit their own for community use -- thanks for your help.

Please be patient to have your request filled. As a courtesy, if you'd like to use a specific avatar that someone else requested, please ask that poster if they mind you using it as well.

Thanks, everyone.

**Check posts 28, 40, 48 and 49 for ones that up for grabs**

Hey Shure,
When you get a chance, this one with option 2 would work for me.....

Dread Pirate Roberts

Jul 2, 2008
Mountain West
Okay, so I've uploaded my new avatar 3-5 times, and it's not showing up on my posts. I did a hard refresh, and still nothing. It's changed on my User CP though, and it has been since the first time. What gives?

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Okay, so I've uploaded my new avatar 3-5 times, and it's not showing up on my posts. I did a hard refresh, and still nothing. It's changed on my User CP though, and it has been since the first time. What gives?

Sounds like you're updating you profile pic not your avatar. Look under settings and options > Edit Avatar in the User CP

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Grabbed Fleury + Murray from post 48. Was happy to see this one since it was the pic I had in mind anyway. Thanks Degen!

Can someone do one of Fleury handing the cup to Murray? Thanks!

There's one already in use ... check the post quoted above yours. You can PM the poster and see if they're cool with sharing. Or, if you have a different picture you'd like to use, you can post it and I'll make you one with that.

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Is it possible for someone to create an updated avi for me with the 5th cup? Otherwise I'm happy with what I currently have. Thanks!

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Sure, which version would you like? Back to Back or 5 Cups?

Also, I get a chuckle every time I see a beer bottle with a 50 years sticker slapped on it. :laugh:

Oh sorry, forgot about that. Thats a though one, but will probably go with the back to back :laugh:

I had to get something with beer:laugh:

EDIT: I changed the picture though, so please take the new one^^

Last edited:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Is it possible for someone to create an updated avi for me with the 5th cup? Otherwise I'm happy with what I currently have. Thanks!

I'm not sure what you're wanting? An updated playoff avi? Or the pool image with the back to back?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad