GWT: Champions League - Semifinal

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I had a terrible feeling when I saw Militao in the lineup, he has been ass for weeks now

Oh well, at least Mahrez will ring

ROFL waiting the 79th to sub Rodrygo in

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I had a terrible feeling when I saw Militao in the lineup, he has been ass for weeks now

WHo would you play instead?

Anyway Madrid firmly 3rd best... this has been years in the making. Dani coming on is basically a white flag

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Real Madrid were lucky to get a draw last week. They have been absolutely mauled. I've seen bottom half premiership teams put up a better fight than Real Madrid.

Reactions: luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
He just scores goals… pep has done him a disservice playing so little.

He should be at barca… unforgivable

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Seeing how helpless Real was against City makes me so glad that Upa decided to have the meltdown of all meltdowns for that half-hour in which City secured the tie in the last round :laugh:

City still could've stopped them because they landed Erling and FC Hollywood didn't...but Bayern are the only team I've seen this season that actually controlled the play against City. If Pep & Erling hadn't stopped them, nobody would've.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

ROFL waiting the 79th to sub Rodrygo in

I thought Militao was easily your best player at the back (not including Courtois) and one of the few who showed up. He should had been carded and is a typical Madrid player when it comes to gamesmanship, but at least he seemed engaged out there.

Reactions: Power Man

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
He's still at least 2 steps away from a club like Real...unless he goes to Leipzig next and stays there for 4-5 years with multiple deep CL runs...but from what I've seen, Jaissle's potential is more interesting than Xabi Alonso's.

He'll need longer to get to a top job because he doesn't have the gravitas that Alonso does from his playing days to command the biggest egos in this game, but when he gets there he'll be more creative and flexible.

Last edited:

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Seeing how helpless Real was against City makes me so glad that Upa decided to have the meltdown of all meltdowns for that half-hour in which City secured the tie in the last round :laugh:

City still could've stopped them because they landed Erling and FC Hollywood didn't...but Bayern are the only team I've seen this season that actually controlled the play against City. If Pep & Erling hadn't stopped them, nobody would've.
Madrid controlled the play in the 2nd half of the 1st leg the same way that Bayern did, for a few minutes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad