GWT: Champions League Round of 16

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
With the form Juve are in and the fact that they're playing at home, I think they didn't show up.

This is the form they're in. They don't always generate offensive chances systematically, but find ways to score against inferior opponents in Serie A. Not the same here.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
??? Sure they have some injury woes, but they are on par with any club outside the top 5 or 6. I can't name 8 clubs better than Juve.
Barca, Real, Bayern, PSG, Atletico are locks and not really debatable IMO.
After that, it's a matter of opinion, but I'd say a few teams are better.
Last year Juventus should have been knocked out by Monaco in the QF if the ref had called it like he should have.
Doesn't scream top team to me.
And obviously, playing Bayern is showing that.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
??? Sure they have some injury woes, but they are just as good as any club outside the top 5 or 6. I can't name 8 clubs better than Juve.

Barca, Bayern, PSG, Dortmund, Atletico, and Real. After that, I can't think of a team clearly better than Juve. Bayern are just Bayern.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Barca, Real, Bayern, PSG, Atletico are locks and not really debatable IMO.
After that, it's a matter of opinion, but I'd say a few teams are better.
Last year Juventus should have been knocked out by Monaco in the QF if the ref had called it like he should have.
Doesn't scream top team to me.
And obviously, playing Bayern is showing that.

Juve lost Pirlo, Vidal and Coman.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Messi!! Just like that

Neymar makes it up for not passing it to an open Messi in the 1st half. Did a similar thing in the Las Palmas game as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad