GWT: Champions League Round 2 and 3

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Ajax with complete control of the game, Atalanta just are not even close to keeping up with the tempo of Ajax press and passing.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Man it is crazy night and day between Minamino, Origi, Shaq leading the line over the like of Salah, Mane, Firmino.

They cannot create anything. Also Origi is done. He is not creating anything and he is actually killing most attack by himself.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Man it is crazy night and day between Minamino, Origi, Shaq leading the line over the like of Salah, Mane, Firmino.

They cannot create anything. Also Origi is done. He is not creating anything and he is actually killing most attack by himself.
You mean he started?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

It's more that we have no midfield. We need Keita, Ox, or Thiago to play and they're all injured.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Lack of urgency is the issue for Liverpool today. It would take more injuries and rested starters still for the quality of the team to dip to a level where they’d struggle to get a result vs this opponent.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
He'd be 41 years old...

If Zlatan can return from an ACL injury at 35 to play at a high level at 39, I genuinely see no reason why Cristiano Ronaldo, whose fitness levels are obscene and doesn't show a single sign of slowing down physically, can't make it to 41. I'm fully serious, I'd be very surprised if he retired before 40.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad