They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
seinfeld-thats-a-shame.gif

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Bundesliga must be really close to clinching that 5th UCL spot right? Especially with Leverkusen advancing tomorrow, and West Ham & Liverpool getting knocked out.

Reactions: cgf and Lambo

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
He sure did. I’m not trying to pretend he was good.

Now let’s compare Salah’s trophy cabinet to Saka’s though
Happily. At the age of 22, Salah had won the Swiss Super League twice. At the age of 22, Saka has won an FA Cup and two Community Shields. Unfortunately he didn't have a chance to win the Swiss Super League, but he still has more trophies at the same age. Salah didn't win another trophy for 5 years.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Happily. At the age of 22, Salah had won the Swiss Super League twice. At the age of 22, Saka has won an FA Cup and two Community Shields. Unfortunately he didn't have a chance to win the Swiss Super League, but he still has more trophies at the same age. Salah didn't win another trophy for 5 years.
Counting Community Shields is….something

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Can someone explain this Saka thing going on? Opted to see City-Real...
Bayern put two LBs and a CB on him and a couple Liverpool fans are trolling because he apparently didn't have a shot (although I seem to recall him getting a header toward goal, although that may have been during an offside play) even though he created a couple solid chances.

In other words, Liverpool tears.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Can someone explain this Saka thing going on? Opted to see City-Real...
The Arsenal fans are mad that he couldn’t handle getting double teamed, but instead of admitting he had a bad game they are deflecting Saka was better at 22 than Salah was at 22

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad