GWT: Champions League - Quarterfinals

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I’m the dunce, and you are either suggesting this is a rare tactic used against wingers or that it works 100% of the time.
I've not said it works 100% of the time. I'm simply explaining why Saka wasn't as involved in the game using simple logic while you continue to spout "well why can't he just beat a double team?"

Apologies that I'm able to analyze the game beyond "Star player had zero shots, he must have really sucked."

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I've not said it works 100% of the time. I'm simply explaining why Saka wasn't as involved in the game using simple logic while you continue to spout "well why can't he just beat a double team?"

Apologies that I'm able to analyze the game beyond "Star player had zero shots, he must have really sucked."
Yeah…..if your star forward has zero shots, he sucked; not like he was dishing assists out either

• Haha
Reactions: IU Hawks fan

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

Don't let it bother you. Salah's been shut down by Crystal Palace and Atalanta, so Savant is just lashing out.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Don't let it bother you. Salah's been shut down by Crystal Palace and Atalanta, so Savant is just lashing out.
He sure did. I’m not trying to pretend he was good.

Now let’s compare Salah’s trophy cabinet to Saka’s though

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad