GWT: Champions League - Quarterfinals

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Trying the goalie and backline tactic with Lunin and Nacho is gonna make this second half a fun experience

Reactions: gary69

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
The game was stopped and they thought they could sneak an extra team meeting in when they weren't allowed to, but once Saka was treated there was no reason for the ref not to allow Bayern to restart the match.

Both teams are babies.
I understand, but the referee has to blow the whistle for a restart. Which hadn't happened.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I understand, but the referee has to blow the whistle for a restart. Which hadn't happened.

Which is what they threw their hissyfit about...a funny enough thing on its own...but arteta responding by getting upset that they tried to take advantage of him trying to take advantage of Saka's injury made me chuckle.

EDIT:
Anyways interesting first half with good scenes on both ends, but the game hasn't broken open yet. Feels like Bayern needs Pavlovic and Tel on alongside Kane, Sane, Musiala, & LeGo, or Arsenal will get that first goal.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Pep should go for it, Lewis and Stones in for Walker and Dias, both should help with starting play from behind.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Do you guys ever have the sound go out completely in illegal streams? The game is playing fine but no sound and refreshing doesn't do shit. Or changing streams lol.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Do you guys ever have the sound go out completely in illegal streams? The game is playing fine but no sound and refreshing doesn't do shit. Or changing streams lol.

some of them auto-reload and have the sound off by default and you have to click it back on, but it doesn't exactly sound like that's what you're experiencing

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Why Gvardiol got a yellow there, he did nothing wrong. Bellingham was slower for the ball and kicked Gvardiol when he didn't reach the ball.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad