GWT: Champions League - Quarterfinals

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Bayern are such losers... trying to score a goal without a restart after Saka is down with a head injury

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
lol Arteta trying to sneak in a team-talk and then gets upset when Bayern try to punish them for it.
I mean, the ref had stopped play for an injury and hadn't blown for the restart and Bayern was the team with half the team off the bench complaining, but you push that narrative ;)

Reactions: KJS14

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I've hated Laimer since before it was cool. Huge dropoff in midfield from Kimmich to him, too bad Bayern is allergic to buying good/healthy right backs.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I mean, the ref had stopped play for an injury and hadn't blown for the restart and Bayern was the team with half the team off the bench complaining, but you push that narrative ;)

...Arsenal was the team that had the entire lineup gathered around their coach instead of looking out for a quick restart....

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
...Arsenal was the team that had the entire lineup gathered around their coach instead of looking out for a quick restart....
....because the game had been stopped by the referee and therefore there could be no quick restart.....

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
....because the game had been stopped by the referee and therefore there could be no quick restart.....

The game was stopped and they thought they could sneak an extra team meeting in when they weren't allowed to, but once Saka was treated there was no reason for the ref not to allow Bayern to restart the match.

Both teams are babies.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
One more half
IMG_7737.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad