GWT: Champions League Quarterfinals Reaction

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

That's still debatable then IMO

“A goal scored directly from the hand/arm (even if accidental) and a player scoring or creating a goal-scoring opportunity after having gained possession/control of the ball from their hand/arm (even if accidental) will no longer be allowed,” IFAB said in a statement.

It wasn't scored directly from the hand/arm and I'm not sure you can call the tiny, tiny, tiny deflection as him gaining possession or control.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Maybe Man City and PSG can use their infinite money and buy players that don’t choke. Just a thought.

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
A Barcelona vs City final would have been a lot of fun to watch. Thought those 2 would be a hell of a matchup. Ah well.
I'm still convinced Man City was cheated. Not changing my mind. Shit happens. That's how it goes. Maybe next time they will have better luck.
Post game show says handball. Steve Nash though..

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
A Barcelona vs City final would have been a lot of fun to watch. Thought those 2 would be a hell of a matchup. Ah well.
I'm still convinced Man City was cheated. Not changing my mind. **** happens. That's how it goes. Maybe next time they will have better luck.
Might have well root for Barcelona from now on, how many teams have you rooted for in the past 5 years? Probably at least 3-4.
Maybe you started with Chelsea then went with PSG or Real Madrid then with Man City...

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
As if Pochettino is leaving now. Might as well try to hire Klopp.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
My first thought would be to pick a Barca/Ajax final, but I want to think about it a little more.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I'm still convinced Man City was cheated. Not changing my mind. **** happens. That's how it goes. Maybe next time they will have better luck.

“Cheated”. Yup that was definitely the case.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Barcelona vs. Liverpool will most likely be amazing.

I think Liverpool got the better team, but if Messi has a game or two when he is unplayable then Barcelona will go through. That doesn´t always happen though.

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
The added time goal was offside, Ageuro was in an offside position when Bernardo Silva intercepted the pass and it ricocheted off his leg into Ageuro's path...any "interference" constitutes offside.

The handball goal by llorente though is questionable, you can see his arm vibrate when the ball hits his wrist? That was the wrong call imho but it's difficult to catch without a overhead camera.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
To be honest, I do feel this should help City in the league

Spurs will not offer much of a game this weekend at least. More injuries. No depth. And emotionally empty after tonight. That should help City getting back on track (if they are ever really off).

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Barcelona vs. Liverpool will most likely be amazing.

I think Liverpool got the better team, but if Messi has a game or two when he is unplayable then Barcelona will go through. That doesn´t always happen though.

Messi is obviously the best player on either team...but there are so many players on both teams this will apply to. Can't wait for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00