GWT: Champions League - MW2

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
What a mistake by Marquinhos, Almiron with a excellent finish.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Like the no handball call at RBL-City. Hand down by the side, trying to move it out of the path of the ball. Nothing you can do there.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
PSG defense is looking real shaky and Mbappe looks extremely frustrated already. Can’t be a good combination.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Nah, Lens didn't deserve the win but Arsenal definitely deserved to lose. Seriously, go watch the major plays from the replay again. Arsenal had like three prime scoring chances and in EACH ONE of them they shot it right at Samba. If they were 5% more clinical, then we're talking about a 3-2 match here with an Arsenal win. That said, I will repeat to say that we deserved to lose last night.

It was a French brand, now you have Louis Vuitton divisions in America, Japan, Singapore, Australia, etc.

Also quoting @les Habs in here as well. I personally do not like billboard clothing brands, but you lot really struggling to know that Bernard Arnault is the CEO of Louis Vuitton and is the second wealthiest person in the world due strictly to Louis Vuitton and fashion.
Lens had plenty of great chances either.
They went just wide.

French created brand owned by a Frenchman but you managed to say it's not French. Ok

A handball in the buildup has to be a deliberate handball. Accidental handballs that eventually lead to a goal no longer negate the goal.
Except here it's the handball that sent the ball to his teammate. It's obviously not a goal lol.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Right assisted by the hand.... Lol..

And here Bruno literally hit someone away from the play. I guess it's only yellow now?

I read about the ref's history before the game.
I prefer to think it's incompetence.

Reactions: gary69

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Right assisted by the hand.... Lol..

And here Bruno literally hit someone away from the play. I guess it's only yellow now?
A non-deliberate handball will only disallow a goal if the goal is scored immediately after by the player committing the offense.

In this case, it hit the hand, went to the teammate who took a shot that was saved, it stopped near the end line, passed in, passed back, and then crossed over to Burn.

A few year ago, that handball would have disallowed the goal. Now it doesn't unless it is deemed deliberate.

Reactions: luiginb

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Newcastle deservedly ahead (not by 2 though) and PSG has to adjust tactically. Starting 4 forwards is gutsy but they're short-handed in midfield.

Reactions: luiginb

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Bruno is real lucky, that should’ve been a red.

To me it looked like it hit PSG player in the arm too in the goal situation.

Kolo Muani and Mbappe were constantly occupying the same spaces, I’d get Ramos off, move Muani up-front and add a player to the midfield where Newcastle has been outnumbering them.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Still catching up on yesterdays matches... how in the world is that a handball against real madrid...
Champions League is still on the it touches your hand its a penalty ruling.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Inter Milan has been a much more succesful club than United in recent years. United sucks and has sucked for a decade. IM has much more of a claim at being a top level club than Manchester United if you take off the EPL goggles.
Ok. That is fine. Objective point any way.
The fine line is that Onana cost Man United matches and now even his fellow mates red cards. Disaster all around.
Hilarious for me... I love it. :popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4